5 years later

At goenka mansion.

Laksh please drink your milk. you know milk is very good for you Said Naira. No mama please I don't want to drink milk said Laksh. Please for your mama said Naira.
Ok fine mama but only for you Said Laksh. Laksh was sitting on Naira's lap and was feeding him milk.

An hour later.

Naira can you get Swarna's medication it's been ordered said manish. Jii manish papa I was just gonna get laksh's medicine too Said Naira.
Be careful beta said Dadi. Haan Dadi I will Said Naira and she leaves.

With Naksh and Kirti.

Naksh how will we explain to Naira why Karthik had to leave her Said Kirti. You know how shashank is Said karthik. Naksh and Kirti turned around and saw Karthik.
Bhai Said Kirti. Let's go to goenka mansion I want to see Ma Said Karthik. Ok said Naksh.

A few hours later.

Naira was back in the goenka mansion and was standing while everyone was siting when Naksh and Kirti was at the door and came in what's wrong Bhai said Naira. um Naira can you get the water bucket from outside said Naksh. I will said Naira. she started walking but what was outside the door shocked her and she dropped the medicine.

They heard the noise and looked at the door and saw Karthik. Naksh this is karthik said Shubbam. Yes Shubbam it's Karthik and he decided to come back said Naksh. Kirti was looking at Naira who was shocked and not saying anything. Naira said Kirti. No response. Naira said Karthik. Naira looked at karthik with tears down her face and walked out of the room.

Naira said Akshara. I'll go said Swarna. Ma let me go talk to her said Karthik. No Karthik Naira won't listen to you said Swarna. Swarna left to go find Naira and found her in the garden crying. Naira said Swarna. Ma why did Karthik leave me ma he knew that I couldn't live without him and now he's back said Naira. Swarna remembered Naira's breakdown and her accident.

Don't cry Naira please. At least he came back said Swarna. No ma Karthik knew that I couldn't live without him and he still left me said Naira. Swarna hugged Naira and saw karthik near the garden in tears. Swarna knew that Karthik was forced to leave her but what Karthik didn't know that shashank caused Naira to fall of the bridge and into the boxes.

A few hours later.

Naira was in the kitchen when Karthik came in and Naira said Karthik are you hungry. yes said Karthik. Sit with Laksh I'm making food said Naira. Ok said Karthik. He wanted to talk to Naira about why he had to leave her but he also wanted to sit with his son and so he sat down.

Mama said Laksh. yes baby said Naira. Why does shashank come here said Laksh. Karthik was shocked and looked at Naira who had tears in her eyes. um Beta he comes here because he can and besides he lives near us dear said Naira trying to avoid Karthik's look.

Mama is it ready said Laksh. Yes my child it's ready said Naira. She sat down and fed Laksh while Karthik was looking at Naira.