prologe

Naira was sitting on the sofa in her bedroom she was 9 months pregnant and could give birth at anytime and her husband karthik was at work but her mother in law swarna goenka was with her at all times.

Naira are you feeling ok said Swarna. Swarna ma I'm absolutely fine but my little mendak is taking ages to come out ma said Naira. It's absolutely natural dear said Akshara. Mama said Naira. namaste said Akshara. Namaste said Swarna. Naira felt pain in her stomach but ignored it because she thought the baby was kicking.

Naira what's wrong said Akshara. Muma I'm absolutely fine , it's just baby mendak kicking said Naira. Are you sure said Swarna. I'm sure ma said Naira. Akshara and swarna weren't sure but they stood by her.

An hour later.

Naira was watching a movie with swarna when her water broke. ahh screamed Naira. Naira what happened said swarna. ma , muma baby mendak is coming screamed Naira. We need to go to the hospital and call karthik on the way said Swarna. lets go I'll get the car ready said Akshara.

at work

Karthik was working on the computer when Swarna called and Karthik answered and said Ma. Karthik get to the hospital said Swarna. why said Karthik. Naira is in labour said Swarna. I'm on my way said Karthik as he hanged up. what happened said Manish. papa naira is in labour said Karthik. let's go said Natik.

At the hospital

everyone was in the waiting room waiting for naksh, karthik and kerti. 5 minutes later. where have you been said Shaurya. we just came from the airport said Naksh. why said Durga. Naksh had a work trip said Kerti.

at the delivery room.

Naira we can't wait for karthik you need to push said dr sharma. please I can't do this without karthik said Naira. After Naira said that Karthik came in running and said I'm here , I'm here. karthik said Naira. Kartik went beside Naira and held her hand and said Don't worry Jaan our mendak will be here soon ok.

I love you karthik said Naira. I love you too said Karthik. Naira you need to start pushing now said doctor Sharma. Naira started to push and it was absolutely painful she thought she was gonna die in that moment.

Push Naira said Doctor sharma. Naira pushes as sweat was dripping from her forehead. she didn't mind the pain because she knew in a few minutes she will see her baby. push again Naira said Doctor sharma. Naira pushed harder and screamed Maa. after she pushed everyone in the waiting room and delivery room heard a sharp baby cry and they were happy.

congratulations Mrs goenka it's a boy said Doctor sharma. Naira was exhausted but happy she was finally a mother. doctor wrapped up the baby and gave Naira the baby.

Is this my Said naira. It's our child naira Said karthik. Naira held the baby in her arms and smiled at her baby. My beautiful baby said Naira. the baby starts crying but when the baby looked at his mother he stopped crying. Someone knows who their mama is said Doctor Sharma.

An hour later

Naira was recovering in another room seeing Karthik holding their baby boy. what is the name of the baby said swarna. Laksh Karthik Goenka Said Naira. Naira are you sure Said Karthik. Karthik he's a lot like you and I'm sure that he will grow up like you did and why wouldn't he. He's our mendak Said Naira.

An hour later.

Are you ok said Karthik. I'm fine why said Naira. You were screaming in the delivery room so ......... Said Karthik. You were worried for me Karthik Said Naira.

Haan why wouldn't I be Sherni Said Karthik. I love you you mendak Said Naira. I love you too sherni Said Karthik.

Karthik can you get ma in Said Naira. I was just about to get ma Naira Said Karthik. He went out and got Swarna in but Karthik never came back.

Precap- leap of five years and karthik's return!!!