𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Louis' eyes widened as his brother leaned down, digging his teeth into the skin of the girls flesh, laughing to himself when he looked up as he was drinking to see the expression Louis held.

Stefan dropped the body to the floor once he was done, smiling at his siblings before speeding out the doorway to god knows where.

"Why aren't you freaking out?" Damon was the first one to break the silence as Louis leant down to the dead body, placing two fingers against her neck to see if she still had a pulse, which she didn't.

Louis just rolled his eyes, "well, for starters that won't fix anything. What we need to do if find a way to switch his humanity back on before this gets worse." He gestured his hands around the lounge room where lay three dead bodies.

Damon smiled innocently down at louis who looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "you have an idea." Louis stated making Damon nod his head but then his smile faded.

"I do, but, it's gonna be difficult."

✖️✖️✖️

Harry soon arrived at the Tomlinson's household, holding a bunch of flowers in his left hand, he knocked on the front door with his right. He took a step back as he waited for someone to open the door. hopefully, it would be Louis, he's sure it would be rather awkward if Damon did.

Luckily for him it wasn't Damon but it was someone he had never seen before. The blonde opened the door with a large smile spread across her face, "Hello, i'm Lexi. Lou's sister. You must be Harry, lovely to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Harry smiled, politely. Lexi let out a chuckle as she stepped aside, making room for Harry to come inside. "How rude of me. Come on in."

I wasn't long before Louis was running down the stairs, puffing as he made his way over to Harry and Lexi who were in the lounge room. He smiled at the alpha, taking a seat next to him while suspiciously looking around hoping there was no forgotten trace of what he witnessed earlier that morning.

"Good morning," Harry greeted, taking Louis' hand into his own, smiling at Lexi who smiled fondly at the pair. "Where are your brothers?" She questioned, making Louis snap out of his daze.

"Sorry," Louis quickly mumbled, squeezing Harry's hand. Harry turned to Lexi and smiled, "they are both at work. It's my day off so I thought it would be nice to spend it with Lou." He admitted, turning to see the omega was blushing.

"Lovely. Well, I guess i'll leave you too. Have a nice time!"

"Bye, Lexi."

As she made her way out of the living room Louis stood up from his place on the couch, "let's go then." He said excitedly, glad he could take a break from worrying about Stefan for a few hours while he spend time with this handsome alpha.

He pulled Harry up, almost running out of the house and into the car he hadn't seen before. This isn't the one they had last night. "You have two cars?" Louis asked, smiling as Harry opened the passenger side door for him.

Harry chuckled, racing over to the drivers side to get in himself, "we have six cars." He admitted, seeming not fazed at all, while Louis was sat there trying to comprehend the new information.

"How rich are you guys?!" He blurted out accidentally, slapping a hand over his mouth he let out a squeak hoping the alpha wouldn't get angry at him for asking.