Explanation and Disclaimer

Disclaimer!

I do not own Harry Potter and the characters mentioned in this book. All Rights Reserved to JK Rowling. I only own the plot and the cover.

Okay so here's the explanation as to how SILWY works.

In this ff, instead of just being Veelas randomly attracting people because of their creature, they are ranked into Royal, Lord, Noble, or Merchant - Merchant being the lowest and Royal being the highest rank - and are also divided into Dominants and Submissives. In this ff, there are four known Veelas in the first few chapters.

Draco Lucius Malfoy, Harry James Potter or (you will later on find his name in Chapter 2), Tom Marvolo Riddle and Severus Tobias Snape. Draco Lucius Malfoy and Tom Marvolo Riddle are both Royal Dominant Veelas while Harry James Potter and Severus Tobias Snape are Royal Submissive Veelas. 

Royal Dominants are quite the overprotective ones over their Submissives, they are usually seen as threat to lower ranked Dominants because they clearly have more power over them. Royal Submissives, meanwhile, are the sensitive types and they tend to be more caring and motherly over their Dominants. The Royal Submissives have more power over other Submissives but they tend to be more caring for the lower ranked Submissives. Submissives have an innocent air to them - although in Severus' case, he tries to hide the fact that he's a Royal Submissive due to the catcalls he once had when he was still a student in Hogwarts.

Okay, so that's all and I love you my jagis!

Saranghaeyo!

~Riko