Chapter 1 : The Inheritance Test

------------------------------------------------------

The gentle breeze blew Harry's ebony black messy hair. He didn't know nor understand why he was destined to be the so-called The-Boy-Who-Lived at the young age of 15. Although he's turning 16 this July 31, so he's quite excited to see and know what he inherited. The problem is that... He's mute.

Well, not entirely mute, but he's been rarely using his voice since that time with Uncle Vernon. Harry aquivered at the thought. It was the reason why he didn't use his voice anymore and not let anyone hear it. Sure, he practices at times, though he conjures a silencing spell so that no one can hear it.

Summer at the Dursleys was always a hell he couldn't escape. It was inevitable; hell, his situation is even laughable if any of his friends knew of this.

Alas, the 31st of July came by and he had to go to Diagon Alley -- in Gringotts specifically -- to have an Inheritance Test let him know of what he's inherited and what specie he is.

He arrived just in time for Draco Malfoy, together with his father, Lucius Malfoy, and his mother, Narcissa Malfoy, to leave when he noticed that Draco's hair has become even more sleek and more platinum as it is, his eyes having even more shine and has become a lively color of silver, his nose being far more pointed than before, his lips a plump pink. Oh and did he mention how he's also grown a few inches than him (he's not telling the whole truth nor is he telling a lie) , now being 6'3" in height. But what was the most intriguing thing that caught his attention was his wings which were a dark yet vibrant emerald green in terms of shade which were like his eyes and then something struck him. Judging from the color of Draco's feathers, he has taken the Inheritance Test and therefore got sorted into the Royal Dominant Veelas, which were quite rare and were told to be extinct. Draco's wings have amused him so much it almost made him forget why he was supposed to be at Gringotts right now.

Harry was only snapped out of his trance with the young Malfoy's Veela wings when Griphook the goblin he first met when he was 11 years old, snapped him out of his trance as he calls his name

"Mr. Harry Potter. I see you've also come to take your Inheritance Test just like the young Malfoy. . ." Griphook started, looking for another set of parchment scrolls for the young Potter.

"Ah here it is; one Inheritance Test for Mr. Harry Potter. Remember, you must drop three droplets of your blood to the parchment scrolls then you shall see that the parchments shall let the information necessary appear in it." Griphook explained to Harry, though he's already known how it works since they had their lesson about it with the Head of each house before their 5th Year term ended.

Nodding in understanding, Harry takes the knife that was set in the table nearby for him to cut open his skin enough to let the three droplets fall to the parchment scrolls.

Harry completely forgot the fact that before you see the information written in the parchment scrolls, the test itself has a painful effect that makes him clutch his sides as he moans out his pain in a croaked and dry voice. The pain he felt not only was at his sides, it was everywhere, burning his skin as if he were on fire, though it was nothing as to where the bones in the upper center of his back resides. It was hell; he couldn't explain the pain he felt. It was like there were millions of needles pricking him all at once on that spot, his knees were already sore from how long he's been kneeling to the cold ground. From the part of his back where it aches the most, it was as if something inside him grew and pierced through his sun-kissed skin, emitting a silent scream from his lips. Tears were endlessly flowing down his cheeks, his eyes definitely sore from all the crying and even if he has not emitted a sound, he felt as if he's screamed at the top of his lungs in a Quidditch match like in the Quidditch World Cup, where he's noticed how loud Ron can be while cheering on for Viktor Krum, one of the youngest Seekers in the Wizarding World. The pain wasn't even close to his soul being sucked out of his body by a Dementor, no, it was even worse. It was as if he's being burnt but he wasn't even lit up in flames. The pain felt like it lasted for a few more hours, but there only seemed to have a little past 10 minutes after he's placed three droplets of blood in the parchments earlier.

After a few seconds of Harry gruesomely trying to catch his breath like he's been chased around the Quidditch field for hours with the Slytherin Quidditch team hot on their wheels, or brooms, to be specific, he slowly stands up after falling to the ground and clutching his sides in agony, only to notice a few changes. His hair felt longer than usual, well, more like felt longer than any teenage boy's hair should be, and he felt a weight on his back, in which he was left in a confused state as to why he feels weight in his back. Realizing where he was after a few seconds of being in a confused state, he turns to look at Griphook and understands again why he was in Gringotts in the first place.

"It seems as though the Inheritance Test, has done its job and has made a good change with you, Mr. Potter. I do apologize for not remembering to remind you of the consequences of the Inheritance Test," Griphook told him, Harry nodding in understanding as he smiles and forgives Griphook immediately. But it seems as though Griphook has something else to say and tells Harry immediately.

"I must say, it has done something to your physical features as well, although in a good way. Would you like for me to get a mirror for you to inspect on your physical changes?" Griphook finally asks him, Harry nodding, seeing as though he wants to see what has happened to him.

Griphook snaps his finger, a mirror now in front of Harry. Harry was surprised as to how much has changed to his physical features, like Malfoy. His hair was still ebony black, yet it is now in between wavy and curly and has its length grown, now ending at his waist. His facial features had quite a few changes to it as well. His eyes are now the lovely shade of glowing emerald green instead of its usual dull shade of tattered Slytherin-like ties, twinkling in the golden glimmer of the chandelier above them. His nose grew slightly in terms of its length, although still not enough for it to be as sharp as Malfoy's, turning out to still be quite rounded and small like that of a petite girl. His face was that like of a girl, his cheeks slightly plump, as well as his lips, which are now looking quite glossy due to the fact that he licked his lips so as for them to not dry up and also by the lighting cast upon the golden lights of the chandelier. He grew a tad bit taller, though not as much as Malfoy's, also considering the fact that he grew up malnutritioned for the past 15 years of his life, he's only grown up to 5'6", still under the normal height for a 16 year old male. His body's still frail, though there was a noticeable curve in his waist, making him look even more feminine. The only thing that hasn't change is his scar, it was still there underneath the long bangs of his that covers up most of his forehead. He also noticed the sky blue-like silver wings that he spreads to further examine of it. His feathers were made of like the threads of the finest silk, extremely smooth and soft. Doing a little flutter, he smiles as he lifts himself off the ground, fluttering about for a minute or so in the quite spacious room that they were in. After a while, he goes back down, his feet touching the ground once more with grace upon his movements, a smile adorning his little plump yet soft lips. It was as if when he looks at his reflection in the mirror, no one could recognize him but only himself and only after he introduces himself or if they see the lightning-shaped scar on his forehead shall they recognize him.

------------------------------------------------------

So how's the first chapter? I know, I'm an ass for not updating for months, it's just that school makes me busy and even if I have new stories, I can't post them because there's too much work to do and this is one of the some times that I can update.

But yeah, I hope you all guys enjoyed it!

Saranghaeyo!

~Riko