Chapter 2 : The Truth About Harry's Identity

--------------------------------------------------------

Harry was snapped out of his trance when Griphook gives Harry the parchment scrolls which were dropped with three droplets of blood earlier. He was first given the parchment with the personal information about him and his own family.

Real Name: Titus Ignatio Snape Riddle

Adopted Name: Harry James Potter

Birth Father: Tom Marvolo Riddle (ALIVE)

Birth Mother: Severus Riddle nee Snape (ALIVE)

Adopted Father: James Potter (DECEASED)

Adopted Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (DECEASED)

Current Age: 16 Years Old

Blood Status: Half-blood

Godfather(s): Sirius Black (ALIVE), Remus Black nee Lupin (ALIVE)

Godmother(s): Bellatrix Lestrange (ALIVE)

Specie: Royal Submissive Veela

Mate: 16 Years Old, Male, Royal Dominant Veela, Pure-blood*

Lord to the Manors of: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Potter

Heir to the Manors of: Gaunt, Snape

*Note: We do not give full information about Mates for their own privacy and safety precautions and for them to discover who their Mates are by their own.

All the personal information that Harry, or should I say Titus, needed was written in the first parchment paper. Now he knew why he's always quite disgusted by the fact that people call him Harry and how he flinches when the Slytherins call him Potter. It was because it wasn't really his name, the ring of Titus Ignatio Snape Riddle was much better than Harry James Potter. What took him by surprise was not his real name but who his birth parents are. They were Tom Marvolo Riddle and Severus Snape, the Lord Voldemort himself and the unforgiving Potions Master and the Head of Slytherin. No wonder why The Sorting Hat wanted to place him in Slytherin on his first year; it was because the bloodline of Salazar Slytherin was passed down after many generations and he was the newest in their bloodline. He smiled to himself as he wanted to meet his parents after his appointment here at Gringotts. Griphook, seeing as though Titus has now finished reading the first parchment scroll, fished out the second parchment scroll which contained of the Magical Blocks that were placed on him. Titus accepts the second scroll and reads it once more in normal silence.

Magical Blocks:

Wandless Magic (50%)*

Specie Knowledge (100%)*

Wizardry Knowledge (100%)*

Full Magical Potential (100%)*

Parseltongue (50%)*

Memory Repression (100%)*

Mate Knowledge (100%)*

Mate Scent Repression (100%)*

Mate Attention (100%)*

Appearance Glamour (100%)*

Imperius Curse (100%)*

*Note: All blocks have been placed by Albus Dumbledore to Titus Ignatio Snape Riddle at the young age of one.

Titus couldn't believe what he had just read. He's always thought mighty and respected Dumbledore as Harry, as The-Boy-Who-Lived for the past 5 years. But how he was so wrong about him. Every single thing that Dumbledore told him might've always been a lie if he hadn't been coming to inheritance today. Dumbledore's such a sick bastard, even Titus believed that Tom is actually the Dark Lord when he's the one who's been spreading lies about his family. What's worse is he made him think that his family's dead and he's alone in this world.
Titus shakes his head. He should be happy that he now knows the truth and right now he feels giddy to tell this news to Mother, whom, he's guessing, has his memories repressed as well so that he may not remember his own son. Griphook, who knew of the situation at hand, seeing as Titus has read the parchments as well, gives the boy potion vials to let the repressed memories be freed from its caging. Titus thanked Griphook with a smile, about to exit Gringotts but not before grabbing a little satchel of galleons to buy himself new clothing and new things for him as well.

Titus hurried to go back to the horrid house of the Dursleys, grabbing his Invisibility Cloak and his trunk that he needs to clean up once more, the cage of Hedwig which was occupied by the snowy owl herself and he sets her free, allowing her to glide for a while in his room, before telling her to go to The Leaky Cauldron and set her free for now, he casts a lightweight charm on all of his belongings, shrinking his trunk before placing it in his pocket, grabbing his Firebolt as well, taking a deep breath to remember the spell for him to not be noticed. He remembers the Disillusionment Charm before casting it upon himself and his broom, going outside to mount his Firebolt and kicking his feet to the ground as he soars above the hellhole he was in for 15 years. He grins at himself as he flies above Privet Drive, going to London and straight to The Leaky Cauldron.

Titus quickly rented a room to stay for a while, grabbing a parchment paper and a bewitched quill to jot down everything he was about to say, just like the bewitched quill of Cornelius Fudge. Taking a deep breath, he begins to speak as soon as he now knows what he wants the letter to be all about.

Dear Severus and Tom, or should I say Mother and Father,

It might be a shocking fact but I've only known of this in less than a day -a few hours ago, to be exact- but as I've been taught about the Inheritance Test last school year, I've taken one today. I found out about you two being my birth parents and my adopted parents. It was a shocking moment for me but a last, at long last, I felt safe and secure knowing that you both were my parents.

I have to introduce myself formally, yes? The name you both have given to me is Titus Ignatio Snape Riddle, and I am your son whom everyone believed was Harry James Potter, whom, I guess, has been long dead before he even got his Hogwarts letter, or rather, didn't survive at all from the attack of "Voldemort".

I also found out about the blocks that were placed on my by Albus Dumbledore to cover up the dead Potter's son and to continue to live as him. I didn't know he's such a crooked man, to let me love with the cruel Muggle family of Lily's sister, Petunia, her husband and son, Vernon and Dudley Dursleys', oh how I hate that hellhole.

Enough of my past, I'll tell you about them sometime once you both have seen this letter of mine was come pick me up at The Leaky Cauldron. I occupy the Room 197.

Also, I assume that your memories of me must've been repressed from both of your minds so Griphook silently gave me a potion that would set free of your repressed memories about me. I wish for it to do its job well and I also expect you two to come pick me up in here.

I've always, and will forever love you, Mother, Father.

With lots of love,

Titus Ignatio Snape Riddle

PS:

If you don't believe me, I have also attached a copy of the Inheritance and Block papers that also contains the personal information about me and the blocks have been casted by Dumbledore upon my 1st birthday.

After Titus have written his letter to his parents, he placed it on an envelope, where the scrolls and the shrunken lightweight potion vials, then sealing it with wax and stamping his own wax stamp. He gave it to Hedwig whom he fed happily first before letting her deliver it to Severus Snape, or as he now calls in his head, Mother.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaay here's the second chapter! I hope you guys like it!

Anyway, saranghaeyo my jagis!

~Riko