Chapter 40: just me and you [finale]

So as you can read this is the finale! Hurray you have hone through my angsty, terrible, no-good, trashy book! 

You and Bucky laid on the couch cuddled up together. You sighed happily as the silence was covered by the amazing presence of having your husband with you. You had a blanket draped across your body and his legs.

Your head rested happily on his chest, the feeling of his chest raising and falling as he took a breath and the steady beat of his heart made you happy. His hand rested around your waist as you both watched the tv.

" Bucky?" You said getting up and looking at him

" yeah?" He said turning to you

" do you wanna go on a honey moon?"

" yeah! But I don't want to be gone for so long, maybe like three weeks no more"

" sure, where do you wanna go?"

" I don't know, any suggestions"

" maybe a trip around Europe"

" sounds great" he gave a small kiss on your forehead.

" like we could go to Venice, Italy, France, London, Germany, Finland, Switzerland, Ireland, Scotland, and maybe..."

" maybe where?"

" Romania?"

He turned his head, his eyes going a soft blue.

" why?"

" because, we could get plums and have an adventure, I wanna see Romania"

" I killed people in Romania I murder people there, I can't go back"

" yes you can, if your with me and people see the rings, you won't be seen as a threat, and anyways, you've changed, you don't look like the dark brooding winter soldier, you look like a big teddy bear!"

You smiled at him. He looked down and gave a breathy smile. He looked back to you. His hand cupped your face.

" this is why I love you"

He leaned in and attached his lips to yours. It started off sweet then became more passionate. He was biting at your bottom lip. He tried gaining access into your mouth but you denied. He pulled you on top of him catching you off guard.

His kisses then became soft again. They went from your lips to your jaw down to your neck. His kissed trailed down to your collar bone. As he came back up he became to bite and leaved some hickeys.

" Bucky" you laughed.

" hmm?" He said against your skin

" it's too early for this"

" the time doesn't matter"

" yes it does"

He then got up picked you up and hoisting you over his shoulder.

" it doesn't in the bedroom"

" Bucky!" You gasped " put me down!"

He gave a laugh" ok ok" he out you down. You were standing by the stairs. " but if you still wanna... It's just up the stairs" he said leaning in giving a cocky smile.

" Bucky, oh my gosh, not now!" You said backing away and going into kitchen. You stopped at the kitchen island when Bucky loomed over your figure. You turned and looked to him.

" what?" You asked with a raised eyebrow

" I mean you said not now, that still means later, right?"

" Bucky!" You laughed " give it a rest, we just moved into this house, give me some time"

" well getting settled can wait"

" oh. My . Gawd. Your unbearable" you moved past him and headed for the stairs. You held onto the railing and leaned out. You looked to Bucky.

" I'm gonna have a shower" you said heading up stairs.

" can I come in too?"

" no!" You said now upstairs and entering your room. You entered the shower.

Bucky stood, leaning against the island. One hand drawing random designs over the surface the other supporting his head.

" I'll get to her some way" you smirked and gave a smile " all it takes it time" he said Steve's voice stuck in his head saying that.

After your shower you headed down stairs, in some casual clothes. You danced over to Bucky, wrapping your arms around his neck. You leaned in and kissed him. His hands came to your waist.

" what's this about? Change your mind?"

" nope, just embracing the fact that we are together in this house, married, our whole life is basically ahead of us, we missed so much and now we can live it"

" I'm so glad you said yes"

" and I'm glad you shot me" you kissed. Bucky pulled away a shocked expression on his face.

" what?!"

" I mean, if you didn't shoot me when you were the winter soldier, we would have never seen each other again, Steve would have taken you to the avengers but we wouldn't be able to share experiences or talk, Steve probably wouldn't have introduced you to me"

"Hm, I thought you would've said your glad I tried to hit on you in the forties, I mean I guess I was a big tony stark back in the forties." He chuckled giving you a kiss.

" yeah, you were always trying to get in my pants I mean heck, you wanted to get into every girls pants"

" yeah well," he kissed you, " now I don't even have to try to get in your pants since your my wife now"

" hmm, nice try" you kissed him.

" ha, we'll see" he kissed you.

" you know, I don't know why everyone of the avengers were so supportive, I mean, I was just a girl who had nightmares, I was nothing special"

" and I was just a boy who was the nightmare, you are special y/n, that's why your my wife"

" hmm, there support has lifted us greatly, without them we wouldn't be married"

" but with them teasing you I still want to punch them"

" Bucky!"

" what," he gave a chuckle as you smacked his arm " tiny was giving you shit about having a nightmare, it was rude"

" and that nightmare was of you rapping me, buck, if I never said anything you wouldn't have gotten the courage to hug me, touch me, kiss me, hold me, because of my stupid blabber mouth and Tony's snarky attitude you can hold me"

" hmm" he kissed you

" I can't believe it

I'm forever yours,

Finally"

And that was the last chapter, the last words are some hints to the new book! Hope you enjoyed, yes this book will be completed but I will still love all your support, thanks for 500 reads, let's get to 1K!