Chapter 34: anniversary date

OK warning: EXTREMELY CUTE!! Like omg I can't express how cute this is gonna be like if your reading this you won't be able to hold a smile back I promise.

You woke that morning to your regular bed. Apparently Bucky moved you to your room in the middle of the night for some reason. Maybe you tossed and turned at night. Maybe he had a nightmare and was going to hurt somebody.

You didn't mind, it was his business after all. You got up with a yawn and a stretch and headed for your bathroom. You looked at yourself in. The mirror, your hair was greasy and you looked overly tired.

You yawned again and knew you couldn't look like Thai for your special date so you undressed and walked into the shower. You turned the shower on and let the hot water run down your body. You couldn't help but smile as the steam lifted up the scent of Bucky off your clothes.

As you washed your hair you heard someone come into the bathroom. You opened the glass door (which was a one way mirror btw) and saw no one. You just shrugged, closing the door and continued.

Once you got out of the shower you dried your body putting your robe on and wrapping the towel around your hair. As you walked out of the bathroom you looked to the bed.

Two outfits lied on the bed one that was dressy casual and other one was fancy. Each had a small not on one, the casual dressy one said "for today" and the fancy one said "for tonight".

It also had a note to each one for makeup. For the casual it said "something light" for the fancy one is said "something heavy but nit too much".

This was the casual dress that lied on the bed

and this one was the fancy one

You smiled softly at how well Bucky chose out the dress. Probably because nag and Wanda helped him but it was the thought and love that counts.

You quickly slipped into the dress and went to the bathroom. You out on light makeup which was foundation, concealer, mascara and some light pink lipstick.