Chapter 25: white wolf

After countless moths of waiting you began to forget about the pain you felt once Bucky left. It felt abnormal at first then you got used to it. Normally you wouldn't give something up so fast but now you did, might be something with your special powers.

As shuri was talking to you in the lab you looked around itching to go to your room. You ask for permission to leave and she lets you go willingly. As you walked past bucky's cyrotank you get cushy off guard. You notice he's not there.

First you thought nothing of it then realization hit you. You face lit up massively as you bolt out the doors. You run down the stairs and out the doors. You ran as quickly as your could carry you.

You found yourself wondering in circles. You walked around in a circle as you looked to where you were. You couldn't really tell exactly. You knew you were by a pond or lake and a couple mud huts. You saw little kids run around.

Seeing the kids running around it made you smile, maybe sometime you could have some of your own. (Wink wink)

You saw three or two, you weren't too sure, sun I side a small hut. They giggled and said something then ran out. They started repeating something like white wolf was up but you weren't sure what they meant. They ran around and peered into the small hut until a figure peered out.

A tall figure ducked out of the small doorway and looked out. He was draped in cloth one over his arm the others wrapped around his body. You looked intently at the person. Long, greasy brown hair, a scruffy beard, bright blue eye- it was Bucky. You went ecstatic. Your face lit up in the biggest smile as you ran into his direction.

You didn't care if others watched. You ran into him engulfing him into a hug, your arms wrapping around his waist. He stumbled back a bit surprised then looked down. He saw the top of your h/c head. His face went into a smile as he tried not to cry.

You mumbled thing into his chest as you cried hard. He wrapped his one arm around you and leaned his head into yours, his nose almost touching your shoulder.

" I'm back, doll" he said huskily in your ear.

You smiled softly into his chest as you brought up your hand to his hair. Your fingers dragged down his head and you slid your other arm around his neck. You lifted your head and stared into his bright steal blue eyes. You loved it how when he smiled the corners of his eyes creased.

One hand slowly slid down and came to his chin. Your fingers dragged over his rough beard as you held the side of his face.

" your back" you said softly and attached your lips to his. Your lips moved in sync as if it was meant to be there. Your kiss was soft and sweet. He attacked your lips as you matched him. You smiled in the kiss as he chuckled softly into it. You finally broke the kiss and looked to him.

" welcome back baby" you said both your hands holding his face. You leaned in and kissed him again the moved back a little. You looked around and saw some of the mothers and the kids were watching. You blushed a little as Bucky wrapped his arm around your waist.

" white wolf is in love!" One of them squealed. You giggled softly as your face turned pink. He turned you around and looked at them with the brightest smile on his face.

" yea I am, with the most beautiful woman in the world" he said his arm squeezing your waist. You blushed harder as you covered your face with your hands. You elbowed him in the side and he laughed.

" your embarrassing me buck" you whisper yelled to him.

" it what I'll do to my lover to let them know your mine" he said leaning in and laying a kiss onto your forehead. You uncovered your face and looked at him.