十 ten

The kiss stopped because of a loud stomp and quick running. Mark pulled back and looked at the figure running away, Jaehyun. He was confused on what happened, so was Haechan. The others watched the Canadian run to find Jaehyun, leaving Donghyuck huffing.

"What in the world happened?" Jeno asked. The only answer he got was a shrug and a sad frown from them. They had no idea what happened, except for Doyoung. He knew exactly what was happening and what was behind it.

flashback ;

doyoung's pov

"Doyoungieeeee, Do you remember Mark?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I want to- uh- ask him out," He said fiddling with his fingers. Jaehyun looked like an anime school girl to be honest.

It shocked me, he likes someone. The love of my life likes someone else. It's okay, as long as he's happy, I'll be happy for him.

"Woah, how're you going to do that?" I asked, trying not to show my disappointment.

"Well, tomorrow at school I'll ask him!"

"Tomorrow's Saturday"

"On Monday!" Jaehyun exclaimed, looking embarrassed that he forgot tomorrow was a Saturday.

I couldn't help it but to laugh a bit. He pouted and looked adorable, but I know I can't have him. He likes Mark.

"Good luck to you.."

"I hear sarcasm, is it sarcasm?"

"No-"

"Thanks hyung, for supporting me and taking me in when I got kicked out.."

"..You're welcome, Jaehyun," I breathed out with a sad smile.

"Can we sleep now?" He asked, yawning. It was a sight that made me awe in adoration.

"Of course, sleep well." I softly said, singing a song. He would always listen to me sing at night, falling asleep to it. It made me happy knowing that he appreciates my existence, but sad that he doesn't share my feelings. But it's okay, he's happy, I am too.

I love you, Jung Jaehyun.

current time ;

author's pov

A stream of tears came out of Doyoung's eyes. Wait no, scratch that, many streams of tears. He unconsciously sobbed and sniffled, catching the attention of the others.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Jeno asked, with pure concern in his eyes. Jaemin teared up watching Doyoung tearing up, he always felt what others felt. WooLixJung stares in worry and confusion, clueless of the situation. Donghyuck on the other hand, he stood in guilt for not pulling away. He didn't know what to do anyway, he just stood frozen.

Sighing, they watched the rest of the fireworks, waiting for Mark and Jaehyun. Jeno and Jaemin clung onto Doyoung, comforting him. "It'll be okay." "I know it won't."

meanwhile with mark ;

Mark looked frantically for Jaehyun in the crowd. Worry was taking over him, he was oblivious to why he stormed off.

"Jaehyun hyung!"

No response.

"Jaehyunie?!"

Still, no response.

"Jung Yoonoh!"

No response, but there was sobbing close by. His legs took off and looked for the crying, hoping it would be Jaehyun.