几 nine

"hAeChAN?!" Someone shouted aloud. It startled all of them. Their heads looked at the person who shouted, it was of course..

"Wooseok- what the fUck!" Felix shouted, hitting his arm playfully. "Sorry sorry! That name is just so familiar, I just can't put on fiber on it.." He muttered. Felix thought about it, and nodded as well. "It really does.." "I know right!" "Where have I heard it?" They both shrugged, glancing a Haechan for a bit.

"Since the whole crew is here, where should we go?" Jaehyun asked, taking glances at someone, it was Mark. They shrugged, as they were terrible at making decisions, even if their life depended on it. Finally, someone suggested something. "The sun is setting, w-why not go on the f-ferris wheel?" IT was suggested by.. Haechan. The cute stutters that came out of his lips, it made some of them smile and laugh at his cuteness. It included Mark, which made Jaehyun glare at Haechan intensely. The stuttering male covered his face shyly as he started walking forwards the Ferris wheel ride, leading the others.

They got in line for the ride, but they'd have to wait for a bit. It was popular since the sun was setting, everyone wanted to see the sunset in a high place. It seemed like 127 hours before they finally got on the ride.

Seats :
1.) Jeno, Jaemin, Doyoung
2.) Felix, Wooseok, Hojung
3.) Mark, Haechan, Jaehyun

They comfortably sat down and buckled their belts. Well.. some of them did. The others were complete rebels. Mark was one of those people who buckled his belt, making sure he doesn't risk falling off, even though the Ferris wheel seats were very protected and secure.

Felix's POV (because why not)

Ugh, in the same cart with Hojung and Wooseok.. Why couldn't I be with one of the normal people?

"Felix, look! We're going up!"

"No duh"

I wonder why I've ever agreed to date this baby. Oh wait, it's because I love him. He's just so cute at times, making me super soft and go uwu. Sometimes he even looks hot- wAIT I did nOT just think that.. Oh shoot, I feel my cheeks heating up..

"Yo Felix, why are your cheeks turning red?" Hojung asked me.

"I-It's none of your concern you p-prehistoric grandpa!"

"I was attacked out of no where, I did not appreciate that.."

While Hojung has his hand over his chest, Wooseok was laughing at us and our small arguments. He scooted closer to me and he squeezed my cheeks, which I did not like at all-

"Ow! That hurts!"

"Sorry baby~"

"I'm not a baby! Hmph-"

"You are to me, and nothing can change that."

"Shut up!"

"You shut up, or I'll shut you up myself."

"What do you-"

I didn't even get to finish my sentence before he leaned closer and kissed me. That's what he meant.. why couldn't I have figured that out earlier? I unconsciously kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.