八 eight

"Mark?" A voice was heard behind the group. Mark turned around to look at the voice, to his surprise it was...

"Jaehyun?" He spoke. Jaehyun nodded and ran to Mark, giving him a big hug. "I haven't seen you since high school! You were so small and little awww," He cooed. The trio behind him were laughing. "Stoooppp, you're embarrassing meeee!" "I don't caaarrreee" They stayed in the hugging position for a few more seconds until Jaehyun let go of Mark. "A few other friends are still on their way here, but they're in traffic." The Canadian nods and led him to his group of friends.

"Meet Felix, the short-" Before Mark could finish, he was tackled by Felix himself. "I'm not short I just haven't grown fully yet- wATCH ME OUTGROW YOU GRANDPA!" He screeched. Mark sighed and got up, since Felix was pretty light for him to carry. "Wooseok, collect your man." The tallest male nodded and held Felix in a bridal style. "Anyway, that's Felix. Wooseok is the tall one, and Hojung is the one that could be a dad, is probably a dad, but isn't a dad as far as I know." Jaehyun laughed at what just happened, and nodded.

"Should we get some food? We were going to eat food before Jaehyun here interrupted us by calling his name aloud," said the Australian, crossing his arms. "Damn salty," Hojung muttered. "Try dipping yourself in the river, you'll turn it into an ocean!" Felix shouted in response. Mark, Jaehyun, and Wooseok had their mouth in an 'o' shape as they made an "ohhhh" sound. "At least people come visit me often." The eldest snapped back, spinning around like a diva. He walked first to a food court. The other 4 followed behind.

"sO mAnY oPtiOns i cAn'T deCiDe!" Mark groaned. "Then get air." Woolix said together. They both looked at each other, "Omg, I'm rubbing off on you, Wooseok-" "It's okay, i still love you." "Oh no- soft hours.." The short male blushed as he covered his face. Mark laughed as he looked at the menu. "tHEY HAVE WATERMELON! SIR I WOULD LIKE WATERMELON ICE CREAM THANK YOU!" He shouted unnecessarily. Other people looked at him with a weird look. Hojung, Jaehyun, Wooseok, and Felix laughed at him as poor Mark covered his face in embarrassment. "It's okay Markipoo, it's fine~" Jaehyun comforted. In the meantime, they all ordered and sat down at a table near the window.

"I'm bored." Mark and Jaehyun said. "bEsT friEnd tELePatHy!" Mark exclaimed. "Yeah, best friend..!" Something was off with Jaehyun's tone of voice. But, Mark just shrugged it off. Their ice creams came to their table as they each grabbed theirs.

Ice creams ;
Mark = Watermelon
Jaehyun = Strawberry
Felix = Vanilla
Wooseok = Strawberry
Hojung = Mint Chocolate Chip

"How is your ice cream, Mark?" Jaehyun asked softly. Jaehyun speaking softly? Mark didn't know that was a thing. Usually Jaehyun was hype about everything. "Yeah, it tastes really good!" He responded. "C-Can I try some?" That was that took him aback. Sharing ice creams with your best friend, sure it's normal, but it seemed strange to Mark. "Oh uh- sure, here." He said, pushing the ice cream near Jaehyun. He took a lick and smiled widely. WooLixJung stares at them weirdly. "So, you guys a thing?" Wooseok blurted out. It made both Mark and Jaehyun choke on their own saliva. "What?! No! Never! He's my best friend!" Mark shouted back in response. Jaehyun nodded hesitantly at Mark's words. He seemed, hurt? "Let's finish up before our ice cream melts." The oldest said. They all nodded at what Hojung said, as they continued on, eating their ice creams.

They finally finished as they left the court. Ringing was heard, it came from Jaehyun. He took his phone out of his pocket and answered it. "Yes? Oh, we're coming. Yep, stay there! I have some other people with me. Of course you'll meet them! We'll be there quick." He spoke into the phone. Jaehyun hung up before someone spoke up, it was obviously Mark. "Who was that?" "It's my friends, they're here now! Let's go to the front to see them. I'll introduce you guys to them immediately, so don't be shy shy shy~" He said, doing the 'shy shy shy' dance. Felix did it as well, since he was a hardcore Once. "So cute," whispered Felix's boyfriend, Wooseok. They laughed, excluding Wooseok. "Let's go now!" Jaehyun shouted, running ahead first. The crowd started forming as Jaehyun was covered by people. "Oh gosh, well, let's go now." Hojung said, running after. Soon enough, they were all running after Jaehyun.

When they reached to the front, they looked around for Jaehyun's friends. Of course, he found them first. "Guys! Over here!" Jaehyun waved. A group of 4 people rushed to them. "Guys, this is Mark, Felix, Wooseok, and Hojung." He introduced. MarkWooLixJung waved awkwardly.

"Hi, My name is Mark.. I'm from Canada and I'm 19." Mark introduced.

"I'm Hojung, I'm the oldest and most responsible. I'm 24 years old." Hojung introduced himself.

"Pfft, responsible my ass. I'm Felix, I'm Australian, and I'm 17." Felix said, in a deep voice that was deep as hECK.

"I'm Wooseok. I'm 20, and I'm the boyfriend of this short beanie baby." Wooseok introduced as he laughed. Felix pouted and crosses his arms as Wooseok patted his head.

The 4 others bowed to them. The bunny looking guy spoke, "Who's first?" "You!" peeped a person with an eye smile."Okay Okay.."

He opened his mouth and introduced himself. "I'm Doyoung. Yes, I have a great smile, don't need to tell me. I'm 22."

Next, was the guy with the eye smile. "I have a better smile. But hey, I'm Jeno! I'm 18. This is my boyfriend,"

The guy next to Jeno spoke next. "HI I'M JAEMIN! I'M HIS BOYFRIEND~" He shouted. It startled everyone but they all laughed it off. "I'm also 18! Sorry for startling everyone, hehe." Jaemin scratched the nape of his neck as the last person came up and introduced himself.

"H-Hi.. I'm 18." He spoke shyly. "Your name is 18?" Mark asked. "No.." "What's your name then?" "My name is.. Haechan."

·˚ ༘ ❊
how did you guys like this chapter? sorry it's been long, i got lazy alsjskhsksj
but here is the uploaaaadddd! please vote if you liked it uwu. why do you think jaehyun is being odd for? also, haechan is introduced woooooooo! stay tuned for the next chapter hehe

чєєt ¨̮

1087 words