He is stealing my girlfriend

Start from the beginning

Will

+++++++++++++

Lily's POV

" Dad!"

I was in the backyard planting and I noticed something by the swings. Of course I had to see what it was and it is a puppy! I don't know how and where it came from but I want it. I just have two problems.

Mom and Dad.

I heard the door open, " Yes?!"

I had the puppy in my hand and his face went blank.

I looked at him, " Please daddy!! Look how cute he is."

The puppy licked my face and I immediately got all baby voice on him.

" Dad you and mom own a vet?! How don't we have any?"

He chuckled, " You know the no pet rules. You children are like animals anyway so go lick Belle."

I just stared at him. That wasn't funny.

" Please."

He sighed, " I have to talk to your mother. Since Nick is gone there is room."

I put the puppy down and he ran to my dad. My dad just stared at him.

" Dad you know you want to pick it up."

He smiled, " You're right."

He picked up the puppy and the puppy start licking him.

" Hey buddy."

The door opened and I saw my mom.

" Hi mom."

She looked at the puppy and my dad.

" Hi honey."

" Why is there a puppy in my backyard?"

My dad was the one to speak first, " Now honey, I know we agreed no animals but look how cute he is and Nick is gone."

She looked at me, " Lilyanna."

" Mom I found him. He came here for a reason."

She sighed, " If this puppy poops, pee, rip anything, I'm blaming you two."

My dad and I instantly nodded, " Yes Ma'm."

She came by my dad and picked the puppy up, " Hey little baby. Aren't you cute."

My dad and I looked at each other and laughed, " Good act Mom."

" Shut up."

+++++++++++++

We had to make sure this puppy didn't belong to anyone and sadly but thank god he didn't. We adopted him and his name is Lucky..

We liked the name and that's how we came up with it.

I called Hunter and told him I finally got a dog and he laughed at how excited I am. I told him I wanted to take Lucky to the park and Hunter said he would go.

He picked me up and we arrived at the park. I hopped out with Lucky and Hunter did the same.

I was starting to walk with Lucky beside me. I was surprised he didn't start to run off but I mean we made a pretty cute picture.

I kept walking when I felt myself getting tugged at. I turned around and Hunter was standing there with his arms wide open.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. I took in his cologne and by the way his cologne is bomb.

" I missed you."

He smiled and kissed me, " I missed you too."

He let me go and we kept walking. I looked down and saw Lucky just sitting there.

Lazy puppy.

I picked him up and he immediately start licking me.

Hunter scoffed, " Great he is stealing my girlfriend."

I laughed, " Sorry babe but Lucky is cuter."

He shrugged, " Yea I found this girl the other day when I went to get ice cream for Cole and she was cute too."

" What?!"

He looked up like he was thinking about something, " Yea you might know her. She has brown wavy hair with green eyes. Has a sister named Belle."

I punched his arm, " Not funny."

He smirked, " Really I thought it was. And princess I would be stupid if I looked at another girl. You have my heart love."

I start blushing but I didn't care to hide it.

" Diddo bad boy."

++++++++++

Welllllllllll.

I been writing this chapter for about a week. I don't know why so long but I had to get it out.

What's up with Christian? I mean why is Will calling him🧐

And this is going to hurt my heart but the book is coming to an end. And I know I didn't do prom and other things so I decided to do bonus chapters after the book ends.