Chapter 29- Stay awake

Chappy 29-

"Why did you and my family try to come?" I asked Jacob at the Water fall place.

He stood still, looking at me in the face like he couldn't believe what I had just said.

"Your family loves you, and I love you. How can we just leave you there if you don't want to be in his coven? Renesmee, don't ever think that we would leave you somewhere you don't want to be left." He stated.

He loved me, and I loved him.

It was as simple as that.

"I love you too." I said. Jacob came to me then kissed me on the lips. We pulled back and I gave Jake a hug.

"Come on, I bet your family misses you." Jacob said. I let him lead the way as we walked back to Carisle's house.

*******

"Here Ness." My mom said, as she handed me a bag of blood.

"Mom, I can't drink human blood remember?"

Mother rolled her eyes, "I know that. It's animal blood in a bag."

I opened the lid and started drinking. I didn't feel very hot anymore. I was happy and scared at the same time.

Happy that phase 2 was over. But scared for the next phase whenever it was to come.

The feeling of fire.

I gave the empty bag to my mom as she went away, to put it in the trash bag.

Jacob was sitting next to me. I completely forgot. I wasn't sure how it made him feel to watch me do that. I can imagine it made him feel uncomfortable and disgusted.

"It doesn't bother me." He said, like he knew what I was thinking.

"Okay." I said. Carisle came and sat at a different seat.

"How's phase two coming along?" He asked.

"I actually don't feel hot anymore." I responded. Carisle nodded, listening to what I had said.

"That means phase three is coming. Are you ready for this?" Grandpa asked, sounding worried.

"Oh stop, Carisle. We've all been through it. I'm sure it won't kill her." Emmet said. Mystical and Rosalie came.

"Oh my gosh, Renesmee! Are you alright? I'm so sorry I didn't come to rescue you with everyone else. Mom made me stay." Mystical said, referring to Rosalie.

"It's okay." I said.

"So your not dead or anything right?" Mystical said, jokingly.

"I will be soon." I responded. Emmet seemed to get it and laughed.

"Renesmee!" My dad yelled.

"It's true, daddy." I said.

"Don't talk like that." My mother replied.

"It's going to happen and everyone knows it." I said.

"We understand. But enjoy life while you have it. Don't think about death." Carisle said.

"Fine." I mumbled. "I'm going to the cottage."

I left the house, walking to the cottage where I shut my door.

I felt like they were all over reacting.

It's gonna happen. I'm going to die, but still be alive. I'll be a full vampire.

Why can't they just accept that?

Because they don't want me to have a life like that.

But there's nothing we can do.