Chapter 18-Lessons

Chappy 18/

I wasn't finished talking yet.

"I'll join you. But only if you set my friends and family free and never even look or think about us agian." I said.

"deal." Charles said. He looked about 19. I started walking towards him and that's when it happened. First Jacob then mysti.

They turned and ran right for Charles. But my plan backfired. Yes, they got free but they didn't kill Charles.

His men suddenly showed up and they weren't human. They fought with mysti and Jacob. I screamed. This couldn't be happening.

Charles grabbed my arm and started running with me. I didn't know what to do. For a human, he was pretty strong. I squirmed and yelled.

"you move one more time and I'll tell the men to kill all of your family." Charles hissed. I stoped. I tried really hard to somehow project my thoughts into Jacobs head with out touching his arm.

~Jacob. He has me. I don't know where we are going but don't worry about me. I need all of you to be safe, I have to join him. Please forgive me.~

I didn't know if it worked or not but I sure hope it did.

*************************

I woke up somehow in a apartment. The light was shinning threw the curtains from the window. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I didn't remember how I had gotten here but I do remember that my family and Jacob should be safe now that I'm here.

'Your awake." it was Charles. I growled and hissed at him.

"Where's my family? Are they back home?" I attacked him with questions.

"they have been returned as promised. But not without a warning. If they try to look for you I'll send my men to dispose of them in a blink of an eye." Charles smiled. I hate his smile. It's not like Jacobs. It's cruel and evil.

"speaking of your men. What are they?" I asked.

"Vampires." he responded. So he hunts vampires, but has them as body guards?

Weird.

I turned away from him.

"You need to be ready in 10 minutes. We are starting your training." He stood up and walked away.

I got up once I couldn't see him and went to the fridge. The only thing in their was healthy food.

Blah! I wanted blood instead of this but seeing as though I'm not going to get any, I took a boiled egg with some cheese. At least he's not lactos and tolerate.

I sat down and hurriedly started to eat. I miss my family. That's when I got an idea. I could text Jacob withoue Charles knowing.

I got my phone and Hid it under the table as I texted him quietly. (J-Jacob

, R-renesmee).

R- it's renesmee.

I immediately got a text back.

J-renesmee. Where are you?! We need to find you.

R- I can't tell you that. If I do, Charles will send his men to kill you.

J- I don't care. I need to get you out of there.

R- I'm fine, Jake. Tell everyone I love them and that I'm okay. Don't look for me and don't text me until I text you agian. I can't have him knowing I'm doing this.

J- I love you.

R- I love you too, Jake.

With that I turned my phone off and put it back.

"10 minutes is up! Get over here!" Charles yelled. This is sorta like the time I got captured with the volturis. It's time that I make him get annyod.

Maybe then, he'll let me go.

I stood up and walked to where I saw him. We were outside in a private, small backyard. He was sitting on a tree stump with a weapon in hand.

"Charles?" I asked. He looked up.

"that name is so out of date, trust me. How about Charlie? That's much better." I smiled.

"No." he simply said. I pouted.

"Come On. You know Charlie is better but your to humiliated to say it." I challenged. He was starting to get irritated.

"let's begin lessons, sha'll we?" He walked over to me and began talking agian.

"Lesson number one, always have a weapon in hands reach. You never know when you'll need to defend yourself." He said as he kicked me on my ankle and made me fall.

He smiled that horrible smile agian. "See."

I growled and stood up agian. This was going to be so much fun.

**************