Chapter 20- Emotions

READ!!!!!!!***~~~~~^^^****

OMG u guys!!!!! I'm on a zero chapter!!! Let's make a thing where every zero chapter I do something speacial. Maybe like shoutouts, dedications. Any ideas? Comment and let me know!!!

Chappy 20-

Renesmees. Pov.

I felt like crying. I didn't want Jacob to come here just to get killed. What am I going to do? I can act like I want him to go home, like I don't like him, my hatred beyond belief. But what about my family? I have to do that too.

I sighed. I heard charlie's hollow creaking footsteps coming into the kitchen. I guess I spend most of my time here.

He came and sat beside me. I looked away, not wanting anything to do with him.

"Training in 10." He said. I could hear just a little drip of emotion as he said those three words. I just didn't know what kind of emotion.

"No." I refused.

"Yes." Charlie said, annoyed.

I turned farther away from him and stomped my foot down. He groaned, irritated.

"Listen, I know your not happy here. But we have a deal. I'm keeping my side of the bargain, now you keep yours." He said more calmly, understandingly.

"You don't know anything about happiness." I hissed. I could feel Charlie staring at the back of my head. I could just imagine him fuming with anger.

He grabbed the chair I was sitting on and turned it around quickly. I stumbled a little.

"I know what happiness is." He said, breathing heavily.

"Prove it!" I yelled. "Prove to me that your more than a helpless, depressed little human who doesn't know a thing about and doesn't care about others!"

He stood up and pushed his chair down, angrily. He paced back and forth for a few minutes until he stoped and faced me.

"I know happiness. I felt happiness when my sister was with me! I felt happiness when my parents were taking care of me, tucking me into bed! But you know what? I don't have the advantage of happiness anymore because of you abnormal creatures! I need to avenge my sister." he said, getting quieter with each word." If I dont, I'll never feel happiness agian."

I couldn't believe the words I just heard. He actually had feelings. Somewhere in that empty chest of his, there was a beating heart, just waiting to be turned on.

"I'm sorry." I said, looking down.

Charlie stood up straight and lost his emotion once agian.

"No training today." He said, as he walked away.

Jacobs pov.

Everyone knew the plan. All we needed to do was put it into action. It was all happening tomorrow. The wolves would find where renesmee is, the vampires will kill the body guards and I would save renesmee and have the pleasure of ripping Charles to shreds.

I don't care if he's human.

I was out in the forest in wolf form. I just needed time to cool down and clear my head. I couldn't stand the thought of renesmee being trapped there.

I was thinking about just going know to get her...but I would surely get us both killed if I did. What if she's dead by the time I get there?

I want to go now.
We need to go.