I wasn't fully conscious until I felt him shaking me gently.

"I'm fine, I'm fine."
        I mumbled, and that was a lie.

I am totally not fine...
These signs that are affecting my body are all not normal. I've slept enough, and I'm not that tired, therefore, o shouldn't feel like this.

"Don't include Chanyeol here."
        I began the halted conversation.

"I can't add another issue."
        I added.

He looked at me with an appalled expression...
I'm getting into my limit as well, now that I'm not feeling well, arguing with me wouldn't help.

"We're going, okay. But if they rejected me, our relationship, we're not going to take the risk again."
         I demanded, seriousness lacing on my voice.

He didn't answer yet he responded with something...

"About Tzuyu, I will deal with it. Don't worry about it."
         His hands squeezed my waist gently, just telling me to calm myself.

Things are getting complicated and complicated...
Harder and harder, feelings are heavier and heavier.

"Let's go, please..."
        He pleaded, and hearing his begging voice made me walk on my own.

We went out of the room...
Went out of the house and went to the garage.
His car was parked there, he opened the door for me after locking the door of the house. I entered and so as he, as he turned the engine on...

I closed my eyes and started praying to God not to let us be on another accident.

I felt him fixing my seatbelt, but I didn't bother...
After that, I heard the gate going up to let us go out...
Then I felt the car moving, few moments and I can feel the fast speed of the car.

I bit my lower lip...
Eyes still closed, hands clasped together, feet are cold, knees are weak, whole body quivering.

I felt a warm hand touching my tensed pair.

"Please, hands on the stirring wheel."
        My voice is shaking yet I have managed to command him.

"Nothing will happen, Chaeyoung. Relax, calm yourself. I am driving at a normal speed."
        That made me open my eyes...

The speed was normal...
Just between forty and sixty kilometer per hour.
He glanced at me after noticing that I'm looking at the speedometer.

"It'll be fine. We'll be fine."
         His husky, manly voice took all over me, I felt safe with him saying that.

But the memories us covered with our own blood did still affect my system.

I leaned my head back to the headrest...
I heard his sigh but that didn't bother me.
I feel not so well, not just because of earlier but also because of the memories from the past accident.

"I'll stop the car."
        He informed...
And I felt it shifting to the side.

And as I felt it stopped...
I weakly opened my eyes, and I immediately saw his image. Him leaning near me, one hand on my thigh, eyes gazing through my eyes and I feel naked as he didn't even blink once.

"Trust me, it'll be fine."
         He mumbled, breathe mixing to mine.

"We'll be fine, Chaeyoung. Stay calm."
         His fingers massaged my thigh to make me feel relax, but I bit my lower lip and stated...

"I'm afraid."
        My voice quiver.

"I can't see you ag..."
          I wasn't able to speak anymore as my tears fell down and my diaphragm gave up and involuntarily contracted. I subbed and had hiccups.

His hand went up to my face...
Brushed my tears off and caressed my cheeks.

"That won't happen again, Chaeyoung. That won't happen again."
        His forehead touched mine.

He is near to give up as well but the only thing he needs to do is to be strong for me, as I am being a wimpy one.

"Shhh."
         He shushed me...

Yet let me cry until I forced myself to stop...
My hands gripped on his arms. I looked at him, he was calm, eyes closed, forehead still on mine.

"Jungkook..."
        I whispered, his eyes opened...

"I'm sorry."
        As his eyes met mine, I apologized.

He pulled a little and gave me a respond that I haven't expected for him to say...

"I know you're blaming yourself for it...but that was an accident, it's no one's fault."
        Raspy voice turning my system down.

"No one wants it, either me or you. Don't blame yourself, that happened ready, done already, move on from it. Get over with the past."
         He commanded...

And all I have responded was a nod.
He gave me a soft kiss on my lips, and on my forehead before going back to his proper position.

Start to drive again...
This time, considering that I may be still afraid, he drove slowly, exactly forty kilometer per hour.

"Not having you beside me but knowing that you're alive, healthy and fine will be acceptable...

But not having you with me yet in danger or had gone...
I might die in despair."