Surprise

Zoran gasped and covered her mouth and Astro growled getting to a stand.

"What did you do to her?!" He demanded in a shout. Tenma shook his head.

"Helping you evolve. Now Astro prove your emotions are no weakness." A robot walked from the shadows and Astro took in a sharp breath.

"Astro, meet Thea." The robot was an exact replica of you with only the exception of crimson eyes. "She holds the only antidote to the poison corsing through (y/n)'s veins. Now prove yourself."

Thea dashed forward and Astro was barely able to shield Zoran from a punch. To which Zoran let out a scream. Astro's arms trembled as Thea pushed him backward.

Astro then shoved her backward with a battle cry and Thea stumbled landing on the ground with a sniffle. Astro looked after her worriedly and flinched when she met his gaze.

"Why are you attacking me for a human?" Thea asked her eyes filled with the same fear your eyes held that night.

Astro held up his hands in a defensive manner. Then very slowly took a step  towards her warily.

"We don't have to fight. All I need is the GAHHHH!" Before Astro could finish the robot shot him with a tazer slamming him into a nearby wall.

"Big brother!" Zoran yelled after him but gasped as Thea pointed the gun at her with an evil smile. You groaned in pain when you heard her voice and looked up weakly.

Zoran backed away frightenedly. Slowly you pushed yourself upwards as your muscles ached badly.

"A-astro help!" She screamed as thea pulled the trigger. Astro jumped infront of her defensively just as the tazer would have hit her. Electricity flooded his wiring and Astro let out another yell before falling to his hands and knees panting.

"Thea please." He said quietly. "You can't just let her die." Thea gave a scoff.

"Just watch me. She is a weak human. And I am part of the oncoming era." Astro shook his head.

"Tenma is insane. Robots and humans can live togeather. We just gotta prove that we can do it." Thea remained silent almost as if she was listening.

"You don't really want to do this do you?" Astro asked looking up at her. Thea lifted the tazer again and pulled the trigger. Astro yelled again and trembled on the ground. Thea grew an uneasy grin.

"And thats only level one." She said cranking up a dial on the tazer. Suddenly she let out a sharp gasp and released the trigger. Astro looked up to see you standing just behind her a shadow covering your eyes. Your hand on her shoulder.

"If you want me dead so badly. Then why don't you do the job personally?" Thea flipped around and pointed the tazer at you.

"NO!" Astro shouted trying to get up but a spark illuminated at his gut and he went back down.

"Leave her alone!" Zoran shouted about to run infront of you but Thea caught her by the wrist and held her in the air. Though, you noticed she was being careful not to hurt her.

"Gladly." She growled keeping the tazer's mark on you. You stood there barely able to keep on your feet. And yet thea didn't fire. The gun trembled in her hands and you saw tears prick the edges of her eyes.

"You don't have to do anything." You muttered quietly. "Don't let tenma control you." Thea dropped the gun to her side and released Zoran. Then she held out her hand it held a pill.

"The antidote." You took it and swallowed the pill before shooting her a thankful glance. Then you knelt next to Astro. Suddenly a snap sounded behind you and you glanced behind you to see tenma and thea had both vanished.

Astro hugged you suddenly and you held him up as best as you could. Zoran knelt next to his side while Astro looked up into your eyes.

"(Y/n)?" He asked gaining your gaze. "You don't hate me....right?" You smiled and hugged him.

"No Astro! I-i-" you stammered quietly.

"(Y/n)?" He asked asked worriedly as he touched your cheek.

"I love you!" You shouted hugging him close as tears streamed down your cheeks. "I love you." You repeated quietly. Astro lurched backwards at the force of your hug. Once he recovered from the shock he wrapped his right arm around your back, then cradled the back of your head with his  left.

"I love you too." He said gently growing a small scerene smile.  You relaxed him his arms contently. You'd never let a guy hug you since the incident. Not even your own father got this close to you. Now you decided this was nice.

Before you really thought about it you pulled away to look in his eyes. You had no idea how badly you'd missed them. Then without thinking you pressed a kiss on his lips. Astro pulled back from shock and you heard Zoran squeal happily behind you.

Now that i think about it i just may draw this.