008 no

Chris
"Get off her", I said pulling Tray off Airi. "What's wrong with you", Airi said getting behind me. Hazel ran by me and hugged my leg. "Daddy he was hurting mommy", Hazel cried. Airi pulled Hazel back behind me. Tray got up. "Aye bro tell Lai to give me my son", I yelled at Tray. "I can't", Tray said breathing hard. "God I'm outta shape", Tray said looking up. "Nigga why can't you tell Lai to give me my son", I yelled glaring at him. "I don't got the money", he yelled. "Nigga what", I yelled picking him up by his shirt. "Nigga no", Tray yelled pushing away from me. "Then you come and scare my girl and my kid", I yelled pointing to Airi and Hazel. "She ain't yo kid and she ain't yo girl", Tray said sitting in the couch. "Bro it's going to take me all in me not to kill you bro", I yelled. "Tell Lai to give me my son or I am blowing yo- ", I yelled but then stopped when I saw Hazel was looking at me. "Tray tell Lai to give me Travion this is not a joke", I breathed. "I can't I don't have the money", he yelled. "So you told Lai you got money but you don't got nothin", I said throwing him off the couch.

Airi
I was so mad at this point. I just wanted Travion to be safe. I went upstairs with Hazel.

Airi: give me Travion
at 7.

I texted looking at the time.

Lai: Naw

Airi: I got
yo money

Lai: you goin to
pay money for
something you didn't cause 😒

Lai: it's a set up

Airi: I ain't playin
I'm goin alone

Lai: Yea and
no sticks

Airi: aight 7

Lai: 7

"Hazel go to sleep", I said rubbing her head. She was crying but I just was ready to get Travion. "Mommy I'm scared", she said covering herself with the blankets. "Baby don't be daddy goin to make everything okay again", I said turning on the tv. She finally fell asleep. 6:57 perfect timing.

I got up trying not to wake her. Tray and Chris were still arguing, so I went out the back door. I jumped the fence. Yea I still got those skills. I went to the car and drove to Lai's.

Chris
"I'm sorry bro", Tray finally yelled. "I don't know this goin to take me a long while to calm down", I said. I went out side and got in my car. I noticed AIRI car was gone. I banged my hand on the car. I drove off to Lai's knowing exactly what she was doing.

Tray
I felt bad after a while and I didn't want to see Lai at the time so I went to the park to sit and think.

Airi
I walked up to Lai's door.

Airi: I'm
out side

Lai:
aight

She pushed Travion to me. So I put him behind me. "My money", Lai said as I was about to walk away. "I don't got yo money tell Tray about that", I said quickly. "No no no you are not leaving until I get my money", she said smiling and showing a gun in her pocket. "I thought you said no sticks", I said squinting at her. "Yea but you thought I was goin to listen to that", Lai said pointing the gun at Travion. "Lai I'll make tray give you your money", I said looking at Travion. Travion didn't care that the gun was pointing at him. "This kid he's fearless", Lai said laughing. "Lai that's besides the point stop holding a gun to his head", I said. She laughed then faced the gun towards me. I heard a voice from behind. "Lai wtf are you doing", Chris yelled running to me and pulling me back. "Run", I told Travion. Travion ran to the car. "Aye chris stop walking up on me I helped you know your girl was goin to get raped", Lai glared at Chris. "This ain't me and Airi battle with you, we ain't agreed to give you money", Chris said. "Your girl did and your cousin....I need my money some how", Lai said looking at me. Chris looked at me. What nigga? I wanted to say. I walked away to the car and Lai looked at me like I was crazy. Chris looked at me too.

Chris
As Lai was watching Airi. I noticed she didn't know how to hold the gun. So I snatched it from her. "See this is why I can't trust no one", she said looking at me. I smiled "thanks Lai", I said sarcastically and walked away to the car. Airi's car was gone. I got in my car and headed home.

Airi
Today was a crazy day. I forgot Hazel was still at home by herself. When I got back she was still sleep on my bed. I layed Travion down on my bed and he couldn't sleep for a while but then he went to sleep. I layed down watching Disney. I heard the door rattle. Chris. Chris walked up the stairs. "Why did you go without telling me", he said quickly. "Cause you and Tray were arguing and I ain't wanna interrupt y'all", I said sarcastically. He layed on my bed. My bed was not made to hold this much people.

I'm probably going to do one more chapter😍 but I hope y'all liked this story also go check out my book "Good Side". That book is going to be good👀 (it's not JQCG tho)