He was looking at a seemingly surprised Yuta.

"Interesting. I never knew Father could approve of my creations. He always," Yuta paused and looked at the ground, "he always turns them down."

"His father? Does that mean he knows where we are?" I faced Kun.

The man simply waved his head. "Not really. But he knew that Distingué Yuta and you are together after what happened at the Dome. These weapons were intended for you to use."

"And care to explain how you suddenly appeared here and delivered such crucial weapons?" Yuta asked. As expected, he's suspicious of the other male. "Who are you working for?"

"I am working for you, Your Distingué," uttered the magician.

"You are working for the Capital," Yuta corrected him.

"Yes." A nod. "Yes, I do."

"But you are from Neon 116, aren't you Kun?"

I almost gasped.

My eyes landed on Kun, looking at his rigid yet calm face. When he nodded at Yuta's question, all that kept on ringing on my head was 'of course, of course'.

Kun had worked for Yuta for so long. It's only natural for Yuta to know his origins. But for Kun to be someone from the same section as Hendery was, bulldozed hundreds of alarm in my head.

"Do you know a guy named Hendery?" my heart raced when his name was mentioned.

I was also supposed to ask: Do you know what happened to my father? Is he really dead? What happened to village and why is Hendery blaming me for it?

But of course I couldn't ask it out loud. They know me as the daughter of the Dong family whose parents were bosses. My father's Sicheng's father too. Not the one who died. Not Baba.

Kun swallowed and answered vaguely, "I heard many stories."

"Like what? Tell me!"

I was desperate. So desperate. On the corner of my eyes, I can say that Yuta was staring at me.

"You should not know." Kun said, trigerring my insides. "This information is very private." He said those words as if muttering a magic spell.

I balled my fists tightly, urging myself to be steady. "Kun," I inhaled sharply. "If you are really on our side," I pursed my lips. "You need to stop hiding secrets from us."

An expression of realization painted across his facial features. He opened and closed his mouth in lack of words. I looked straight at his eye, searching for any hope that he knows something.

"I wish I invented a lie detector," Yuta remarked on the side. If it weren't for this current situation, I would've smiled at his comment. He spent years inventing never-seen-before devices, but not a lie detector. I was pretty sure that with the ability to access a person's Neowaves these days, it's very possible to read their thoughts and feelings as well. But that completely destroys anything that's left human in us. But didn't the virus did that already? The plague destroyed humanity - why wouldn't a series of wires and artificial intelligence do it too?

"Section 116 is something that's gone in a blink of an eye," Kun explained, leaving both of his listeners confused. "Once it is there, the other second it's gone."