۱۰

jisung was listening to "stop the rain" by a band called day6, ironic actually since it was raining very hard and he was only wearing a short sleeved shirt wich was getting soaked by now.

he didn't really cared about it and put on his music even harder, but then he suddenly felt the rain stop. he looked up and saw minho standing there holding the umbrella above jisung's head. and without saying a word they both walked next to each other until jisung broke the silence. "so how was it?" the older snapped out of his thoughts. "was what?" and jisung sighed. "how was the date?" by the thought of the date minho smiled to himself, he had a fun time. minseo was really nice to him and she changed him alot, in a good way.
"it was great." minho said, genuinely happy.
but jisung didn't say anything back and they continued walking in silence.

-
hey uh so i got a new fic idea
two actually

FOOL- CHANGLIX

"i was such a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great. you were such a fool to keep pretending that you're loving me."

in wich changbin is in a relationship with felix, but loves hyunjin.

or

CRACK- STRAY KIDS

"i forgot my phone number can i have yours?"

this book will just be one shots of all different stray kids ships being crackheads.

sooo comment wich one you'd like to read!