Deciding that things may get ugly tonight, Jackson began to make his way down the stairs just incase things took a turn for the worse. And surely they did.

"What is this!" his father yelled, waving a small stack of papers above his head before throwing them at his spouse angrily.

The papers scattered all over the floor before reaching her. They were divorce papers.

Seeing and smelling the fear from his mother, Jackson bolted down the rest of the stairs, running to stand in between the two.

"Stop this now!" he growled before facing his father, "Can't you see how unhappy we are? We've been suffering through your emotional abuse and we're tired of it!" Jackson's heart rate began to speed up, but he thought he could suppress the change a bit longer.

"You don't realize that your wife cries hers-"

"Shut it," his father interrupts, a strange sense of calm laced his words. Jackson could smell the anger coming iff of his father in waves. The man's hand discreetly reached towards his belt where a gun was holstered.

Jackson ignored the gesture and kept arguing, his eyes beginning to glow, "You have no right to treat us like shit anymore! That's why we have those divorce papers!"

As soon as he finished his last sentence, Jackson's vision went dark for an instant and he suddenly fell to his knees while clutching his left shoulder. The ringing in his ears was louder than anything he's ever heard.

He looked up at his father, eyes glowing blue, and noticed the gun. Still pointed straight where Jackson had been standing, the shell just hitting the floor.

He'd just been shot.

Jackson looked behind him quickly to see his mother screaming and crying. It looked like she was trying to demand her spouse to get out, but all Jackson could hear was the constant ringing.

Suddenly, another gunshot rang out, his mother instantly dropped to the floor. Her breathing went still as soon as she hit the ground. Jackson's mind went blank.

His werewolf side took over. A long, lizard-like tail grew from the bottom of his back, and translucent claws dripping a sort of venom grew from his fingertips. He usually did become a regular werewolf after the kanima incident, but sometimes, when anger took over, his kanima side came out. At this moment in time Jackson was more of a werewolf-kanima hybrid than just a regular werewolf.

His tail whipped around behind him as he stood, no longer in pain from the bullet wound. Anger consumed him as he looked up at the man who just shot him and killed his mother, and his eyes were glowing blue, brighter than ever.

"You shouldn't have done that," he growled, his tail dragging across the ground as he slowly walked closer to his adoptive father. The man was too stunned and terrified to move.

"What-what are y-"

His father never got to finish his sentence.

Jackson's claws had already sliced the man's neck, making him drop to the floor, gun still in hand.

After a few seconds, he too stopped breathing. His father was dead.

Jackson quickly came to his senses, his eyes returned to normal and his tail, fangs, and claws began to disappear. Looking at the scene around him, Jackson quickly ran upstairs while suppressing all emotion to the best of his ability.

"I have to get away from here," he mentally told himself while throwing his belongings into his gym bag.
————————————————————
Word Count: 1188

Author's Note
I'm so so sorry this is taking so long to get out of my mind and actually written down. I've been developing the idea for this crossover for years and I never really have the motivation to put it into words, but there's also this side of me that really wants people to be able to read this too. So, I have ultimately decided that between my projects and homework and work, I will put as much into words as I can. I'm not promising a set schedule, but I am saying to look out for new posts every now and again because I really want to write this.

Here's some information you may be wanting to know:
-I do not have a set pairing for this story just yet. I'm not one big on romance and relationships, but eventually I may incorporate one. I'm still deciding. Maybe some Stackson?

-I will be combining the worlds of the two shows to the best of my ability, but not everything will be perfectly aligned to the shows because I don't want to bore you guys to death with things you've already seen.

-I am completely open to new ideas about what should happen in the fic. I'm thinking about making a twitter just for my writing so you all can talk to me over there.

I hope you guys enjoyed the remake of the first half of the beginning! I'm hoping I'll have the other half done in a couple of days.

Also:
Should I name my chapters instead pf just having Chapter 1, 2, etc?

-night-owl