Chapter 2: Change of Plans

I got happy inside. I remember Lala saying he was in some band, So I went on YouTube and searched him up. Turns out he sings and is mysterious. I like that. I mean I dig that. But I can't fall for him cause he might already have a girlfriend.

So what should I say back?

'Hey babe I like that you are mysterious.' . No too weird!

'I love you' . Too forward!

'Want to meet up and hang?' and hit send.

I look back at my sent messages and I see that I sent all of the previous one. I cheeks burned from being too red. And now I will have to face him after all I said. Help me!!

He texted back a minute later with a wink facing asking where to meet. I said this ice-cream place called Ice -Creameria. He replied with thumbs up.

I went upstair and changed . Tomorrow me and Zayn are going to meet so I better sleep. I don't want to sleep while he is talking. That would be rude and he would leave. I layed down and tried to go to sleep.

----------

It has been four hours and I can't go to sleep. I keep thinking about the worst that can happen. What if he doesn't show. Or if he doesn't want to hang and quits on me.

Stop thinking about it, you stupid rat. It's not like he will fall for you anyways. You are too desperate.

I hit my head to stop my mind from thinking. Then I slowly drifted asleep looking at the ceiling.

--------

"Mack, mom said get up. This boy is knocking and she doesn't feel like moving from the couch." my sister Ashley said shaking me. I sat up and grabbed my red alarm clock. 12:13.

Crap I haven't showered, bathe, eaten, or anything. I sprint to the main door, checking my mirror by the door. I hope I don't have dried slob on face. I open the door, only a little, and poke my head out.

I see him leaning against his car typing away at his phone. I sigh. Why does he have to be so dreamy. Dark hair and and those bright eyes. I snap out of my daze when I realize he is looking at me smirking.

"Oh hi.... Zy." I say trying to hide my apple-red cheeks.

"You mean Zayn?" he says walking up to me.

"Um yea! Omg what did I call you?" I ask.

"Um Zy! But I like it though. It is sweet babe!" he says.

I realize I must look like a complete idiot talking to Zayn with just my head sticking out the door. I tell him to wait I minute. I flew upstairs grabbing do random pair of clothes. I fill a cup of water and dump it on my face. The threw my curly hair into a messy bun. It spray my whole bottle of perfume, and puts my earnings in.

When I finished, in like 10 minutes, I checked my appearance. I was wearing a turquoise shirt with black pants and black toms. It's presentable. I rush grabbing my phone and cash. I open the door and he is gone.

"Who are you looking for?" a voice says.

"Zayn "I say turning to find Ashley.

"Oh he left. Said something about you taking too long. And he said that if you still want to hang out then meet him in 5 minutes over his place.

"OK well see you later."I say kissing her cheek.

"When did you start being nice?" Ashley asks raising her eyebrow,crossing her arms.

"When ...Never mind. Just don't think I'm a changed women." I say looking stern.

She holds her hands up in surrender backing away. I walk out the door into my car. I grab my phone from my pocket. I text Zayn:

To Zayn:- Hey text me your address. See you l8tr! :-)

From Zayn:- Sure! It's 29 honeymoon avenue 29363!

I search it up and head to his place. I wonder why he wants to meet at his place.

Because he wants to show to his friends just how desperate girls like you can be!

"He would never do that! " I say hitting my head again. Would he?