2

Mins residents 8:36 am

Mins residents
8:36 am

Hoseok

I was awoken by kisses being planted across my face and neck, smiling unconsciously i opened my eyes to see yoongi staring me down smiling.

"Good morning beautiful" yoongi said as he caressed my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning yoongs, how did you sleep?" I asked rolling over onto my sides while he slide behind me.

"I slept well, did you sleep well?" He asked as he kissed the back of my neck and hummed.

"Yeah i slept okay, but we have stuff to do today" i said as i looked behind me and yoongi groaned.

"Aww dont be like that, we have to go food shoping anyways" i said as i got up but suddenly felt a wave of nausea and i rushed into the bathroom.

Throwing up last nights dinner, i coughed and got up washing my mouth

"You okay babe?" yoongi asked

"Yeah im fine, morning sickness" i said as i walked out of the bathroom.

I sat on the couch thinking about the growing baby inside of me . i thought about all the good things that could happen with this new addition to our forming family.

yoongi walks into the kitchen and makes a bowl of cereal, i watched him swiftly make breakfast then my attention asserted to the television that was on. spongebob was playing, yoongi placed the bowl of cereal in front of me and i began eating it.

"how thoughtful" i said and i smiled, he pecks my cheek and goes into the other room, leaving me alone with the television playing .

two hours passed and i began to feel bored watching tv , i walked into the room where yoongi walked into earlier, to find him with his glasses on typing quickly. i sat beside him and stared at him as he got his work done. his black hair sat perfectly against his forehead, his dark brown irises that captivated me from the day we met glistened due to the computers lighting, his soft pink lips were moist as he licked them from being chapped, the way he moved his fingers across the keyboard-

"you done staring?" his voiced startled me as i was caught in act of staring at him .

"i- i wasn't staring" i lied straight through my teeth

"and i wasn't doing my work on this macbook"

"you're so annoying" i huffed and pouted