Chapter 9: Drunken Confessions part-2

Start from the beginning

"But then you spoiled everything by calling me kid. Do I really look like a kid to you?", she says as she looks up and catches me while staring at her.

"No Yerima, You're a wonderful women", I say as a small smile appears on my lips. She smiles back and starts speaking again.

"I like it..I like it when you call me yerima", she says as she gives me the brightest smile.

Why is her smile so captivating?

Without thinking about what I'm doing, my lips get closer to her's due to my crazy heart which is completely attracted to her smile.

What are you doing to me?

I kiss her on her forehead instead and make her head rest against my chest. My eyes immediately start closing as the cool breeze touches my skin, I wrap my arm around her and drift into sleep.

V pov:

A few minutes ago:

"Yerinah be careful. Left foot and then right foot!", Joy says as they head towards the stairs. She asked me to take care of her, But I guess she forgot about it. Yes I'm drunk too but she's worse. She's trying to get Yerin back to her room and I follow them from a distance as I promised to get her back to her room.

After Jungkook kissed Joy and indicated that she is his ideal type, I really got shocked even though I knew it. Mixed emotions surrounded me as I was jealous and rebellious, yet lost. She didn't react much. She was rather shocked and shy at that moment.

"Good night Yerinah", she says as she kisses her and closes her door before coming out.

She keeps climbing the stairs as I follow her. But before we reach our floor she stops in her tracks and starts looking to her left and right.

"I'm lost", she says as she sits on the stairs and starts crying while looking down.

What?

I immediately run to her and sit next to her to her."Sooyounga you're not lost. I'll take you back to the room", I say as I try to lift her head.

"Taehyung Oppa you're here! Just like you promised", she says as she lifts her head and gives me a bright smile.

"Aigoo lets get you to your room", I say as I caress her cheek and try to make her stand.

"No! I want to ask you some important questions", she says as she holds my hand and makes me sit back next to her.

"I'll answer all your questions if you come with me", I say as I get up from the stairs and give her a hand.

"Promise?", she says as she puts her pinky finger forward and asks for assurance.

"Promise", I say as I hold it with mine.

"Okay let's go!", she says as she grabs my hand and walks along with me.

"We are here", I say as I open the door of her room and take her in.

"Now get some sleep", I say as I make her sleep on her bed and switch off the lights before leaving.

I get back into my room and get ready to change into my pajamas. As I unbutton my shirt and pick up the other one  to change, I get startled by Joy who comes into my room and closes the door.

"What are you doing here?", I say as I put my shirt on and try to button it up. Before I could do it, she walks towards me and makes me sit on my bed.

"You Kim Taehyung! How could you leave me like that? You promised me", she says as she holds my hand and turns me to face her.

"I just forgot about it! I'm sorry", I say as I smile at her and lean back on my bed.

"Okay now answer my question", she says as she places her hands against my cheeks and leans over to me with a really intimidating look.

"Sooyounga can we talk in the morning?", I ask as I move her hands away from my cheeks.

"Are you angry at me?", she asks as she cups my face with both of her hands. She comes closer to examine my face while making her eyes bigger to understand me.

"It's dark. I can't see your expression", she says as she comes closer. Before she comes more closer and gives me a heart attack, I get up from my bed and walk towards my closet.

"Why would I be angry?", I say as I change my shirt and start buttoning it up.

"Then why are you so silent?", she says as she starts buttoning up my shirt. Her hair keeps falling on my face as she concentrates on buttoning up my shirt. Before I lose my control, I take her hands off my shirt and move away from her.

"I am not leaving till you speak up. I'm going to sleep on you're bed!", she announces while shocking me with her words and also her tone which is louder than I could ever imagine.

"Don't shout. They will hear us", I say as I keep a finger on her lips. She nods her head like a obedient kid until I remove my finger.

"Kim Taehyung I'm going to sleep right here!", she announces louder than earlier. I immediately place my hand on her mouth as I sigh.

Did anyone hear her?

We are at the teracce and Jungkook is sleeping with Jin hyung tonight. So I just prefer believing that no one heard us.

Hey guys thank you for reading don't forget to comment and vote. Do you like hunri?