"Just try and take my freedoms away, I. Dare. You." I hissed, and felt the strong hold of the medic that had stole my heart, the medic that let it break, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip your very spark from you chassis right now."

I heard the silence Megatron allowed as I struggled against the hold of three vehicons, and Knockout.

         "Take her away." was his answer, and I struggled even harder just to get to him, to scratch that nonchalant faceplate of his, just a scratch, enough to leave a scar, enough to show him I'm not just going to stand by when the ones I love are threatened like this. I wouldn't have any of it.

         "I believe you are overstepping your boundaries."

Dreadwing.

         "And yet two neutrals step on the grounds of the Decepticons," Megatron noted with a firm air.

         "Only because you have allowed it for a very long time."

I shook off the vehicons, and Knockout stayed a fair distance away. He looked to me with pained optics, and I found tears threatening to pour, but I wouldn't allow them, letting my anger show instead.

         "I think it's time we go Dreadwing," I seethed, turning away and back the way I came.

I was walking down an unknown corridor, and this is where I lost it.

     Leaning against a wall, sliding to the metal floor, I cried energon tears, and watched as the blue liquid hit the ground, making small puddles. I didn't know if Dreadwing actually followed, or if Knockout had ran after me or not, and I didn't care. Raf was missing, his mother must be worried sick. The Autobots are nowhere to be found, and I haven't even received a call, or message... a light tap on my shoulder plate made me look up, and I saw Soundwave, a single digit sitting on my shoulder. I wiped the tears from my optics.

         "What?" It came out a bit harsher than I had intended.

He showed no indication that he took offence, and only revealed a live camera feed... it was Knockout.

         "I don't care if she hates me right now," he seemed to be talking to someone, "We need to find her, and get her back to the Nemesis for her safety."

The video ended, or at least Soundwave had ended it there. I'm sure there's more, but that was the only part he deemed important...

         "What's that supposed to prove?" I sniffed, looking back to the floor, "So he wants to make sure I'm not at the mercy of Megatron, he's always been that way."

A digit lifted my helm up by my chin, and I found that Soundwave had kneeled down to my level.

         "Go."

I stared at the blank visor for a minute before nodding, and following the simple command. I got up, and traced my steps back to where I had come. Meanwhile, Soundwave stayed on his knee, watching as I left him and went looking for Knockout. If I had turned around... I might have seen the faint glow of his smiling optics behind the usually emotionless black void.

     I found Knockout typing on some computers on the Nemesis, and walked to his side, but a fair distance away. He made no comment to my being there.

         "Any sign of them?" I finally said, breaking the horrid silence, a silence that, to me, only meant darkness, and sorrow.

         "No." he tapped one last key, and turned to me, though I did not return his gaze, "The missile silo has been picked clean... and I've been ordered to go back to Cybertron and recover anything that may be of use."

To this I did turn to him.

         "But... you just got back..."

         "I know... perhaps it's for the best."

It took me a minute to figure out what he meant by that.

         "Knockout I..." A single tear fell, and I found myself hugging him tightly, letting them fall once more, "I'm sorry..."

I could tell he was surprised by my actions, as he was hesitant to hug back, but he did, and held me close, rubbing my back soothingly.

         "No... I'm sorry... I should have done something long before the kids were found."

Sniffing, I looked up at him, my vision impaired by the still streaming tears.

         "It's not your fault... I should have known Megatron would do something like that..."

     We stayed like this, one holding the other, until Knockout was called to go to Cybertron. I walked with him, my tears drying, but some still threatened to pour as we neared where Soundwave had last been seen, which wasn't the empty corridor I was, not to long ago. Just before he could leave me again, I whipped him around.

         "Let me come with you this time."

         "I'd rather you not have a memory of a broken world."

         "What do you think my life was for the longest time?"

My question was met with silence, the cherry red mech giving me a sorrowful stare.

         "Please, for my sake?"

I looked to the floor of the new fortress. I didn't want to comply, I didn't want to promise.

         "Alright... bring something back for me at least?" I asked, as if I were a child.

         "Sure," he let the smallest of smiles cross his faceplate, and kissed the top of my helm, "You should go find Dreadwing, he'll be wanting more answers about you being human," he chuckled.

         "Part human," I corrected.

         "Part human," he confirmed.

With one last 'goodbye', I watched as he left me in the hallway... he'll come back, and we'll plan our wedding. I can't help but worry either way... I hope Raf is alright... 

(Scared you didn't I? HAHA! I have waited SO LONG for this arch! I can't wait to post the next chapter! Thanks for reading! Love ya'll!)