You looked around, trying to find a trace off him. You couldn't find anything. There is no clue where he could have gone. You ran out of the hospital wing and through the corridors. Where could he possibly be?

You then saw Draco approach you, followed by death eaters. He looked at you and signed that you had to hide.

'D-Draco...' You spoke softly.

But then you hid in a broomcloset. You waited until the footsteps disappeared. You then left and ran into the direction they came from. Past the trashed great hall towards a group of students gathered around something.

You pushed through and saw Harry sitting on the ground with Ginny. You saw Hermione besides you.

'What happened?'

'Dumbledore.. He's dead..' Hermione choked.

The first thought that crossed your mind was Draco. Did he do it? Did he kill him? Was he.. a murderer?

Everyone raised their wands and lit it up. You did the same while watching Harry and Ginny sitting there infront of his dead body. You couldn't deal with this. Harry got up and looked at you.

'Did you know?' He asked.

'Not now, Harry. Please.' You said.

Harry grabbed your arm and pulled you with him. He pushed you into an abandoned corridor.

'Did you know?!' He sniffed. 'Did you know that Draco is a death eater?! That he had to kill Dumbledore.'

'Did he kill him?' You asked.

'No. Snape interfered before he could.' Harry choked. 'Now answer my question.'

'Yes.. yes, I knew. But only for a few days. I didn't think he'd be able to go through with it! I wanted to help him by keeping it a secret!'

'God dammit Y/N! We could have stopped this!'

You didn't say anything. He was mad at you now. It wasn't your fault.

'This isn't my fault!' You hissed.

'It is! You're blinded by love!' He yelled. 'Don't you see what a horrible person Draco is! He's toxic! He's turning you into A horrible person too!'

Harry thought you were a horrible person.. that hurt you. With everything that was going on, it became too much and a tear escaped.

'Then why do you talk to me if I'm such a horrible person?' You asked codly before pushing him away and walked away from him.

-

'I swear I don't think he meant it.' Ron said while walking up the astronomy tower with you.

'I still expect an apology.' You sighed.

You hadn't been able to sleep since that night. It was hard.. but you were surviving.

'Do you think he would have done it?' Hermione asked you as soon as you came upstairs. 'Draco.'

'Of course not. He's not a killer. I helped him because I understand. You guys will never know what I know.'

'And you, Harry. What do you think?'

'No. No, he was lowering his wand. In the end, it was Snape. It was always Snape.. I did nothing.' Harry said.

He then looked at you.

'I'm sorry about what I said to you.' Harry said.

'It's okay.'

Harry looked at the locket in his hand. He then handed it to you.

'It's fake. Open it.'

You opened the locket. There was a note inside. You grabbed it and unfolded it.

'To the Dark Lord: I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B.' You read out loud.

 'R.A.B.?' Hermione asked.

'Don't know. But whoever they are, they have the real Horcrux. It means it was all a waste. All of it.'

You sighed and handed the locket back. It was quiet for a while. You sat down besides Ron.

'Ron's okay with it, you know. You and Ginny. If I were you when he's around, I'd keep snogging to a minimum.'

Apparently, you missed something. It wasn't a very big surprise.

'I'm not coming back, Hermione. I got to finish whatever Dumbledore started. And I don't know where that'll leave me, but I'll let you and Ron know where I am... when I can.'

He's going away? Alone?

'I've always admired your courage, Harry. You don't really think you're going to be able to find all those Horcruxes by yourself, do you? You need us, Harry.' Hermione said.

You got up.

'You need Hermione and Ron. Not me. I don't think I'll be of much help.. I just want to forget about everything for a while.'

'Are you mental? You have to come with us.' Ron said.

'No. I'm too far in the death eater stuff. I'll only bring you guys in even more danger. It's okay, though. I'll see you guys soon.'