Stan X Beer

Stan got depressed because of his life now. "I feel like becoming Goth again." Stan says thinking about joining the Goth Kids again. Stan had an idea to let the pain away. Stan stole a few beer from his dad while his dad was sleeping. "Time to do this again." Stan says.
After 1727364645462887612233 bottles of beer.
Stan got drunk and dizzy. "Heeeyyyyyyyyyy hottieeeeeeee" Stan says looking at the bottle of beer. "Mmmmmmmm you look so hot!~" Stan says, complementing his bottle of beer. Stan kissed the beer while saliva was on Stan's mouth and on the beer. "MMmMMmmmmm oh baby you taste so good~" Stan says complementing his beer again.
Randy opened the door and Randy's eyes burned. "WHAT THE HELL STANLEY?!" Randy says as he was shocked to see his son having sexual desires about a bottle of beer. "GET OUT DAD IMMA GETING LAID TONIGHT" Stan says and yells at his dad to get out. "Stan what are you doing?!?!?!" Randy asks Stan. "Making out with this hottie~" Stan says as he points to his bottle of beer. "That's it, were taking you to the asylum." Randy says as he drags Stan out of his room. "NOOO!!!! STOP SEPARATING ME AND MY LOVE'S RELATIONSHIP!!!" Stan says as he was getting dragged out of his room.

The End