(Ah? Where am I?)

"Are you sure about this plan, Lord Mitsuhide? "

(Isn't that Lord Mitsuhide's retainer?)

"Yes. Lord Nobunaga will leave to Honno - ji this night. So we will turn back to Honno  - ji and I will kill him! "

(Lord Mitsuhide is going to betray Lord Nobunaga?!!)

(Author's note: Of you played the game you will understand. But if you are not, let me explain... Akechi Mitsuhide and Toyotomi Hideyoshi are being ordered to make a tour  around their castle while Oda Nobunaga stays in Honno - ji. Then, Akechi Mitsuhide turn his side and going to Honno -ji and burnt it or Nobunaga did it by himself. Akechi Mitsuhide maybe or already killed Nobunaga...)

"But if Miss Yuri and Miss Amanda suddenly come back? " the retainer asked.

"They won't come back. They already left for one year! We will make the Devil's Hand, Oda Nobunaga kneeling down to Akechi! "Lord Mitsuhide said and his words make all his retainers cheers.

(I need to tell Yuri!!!)

I pushed myself to wake up  but suddenly Lord Mitsuhide's another words make my blood boiled.

"If Yuri come back, she will probably kill me..... Her wrath is more than enough to defeat entire soldiers.... We will take her away and prisoner Amanda. After all, we only need her to make Yuri follow us. "

*end...

I woke up from the dream no.. The forecast. I looked around only to find Yuri and Wang Xao sleeps with leaning on each other shoulders.

"YURI, WANG XAO! WAKE UP!!! "

They jolted up and stared at me.

"SHIT, AMANDA!! NO NEED TO SHOUT!!! " Wang Xao yelled back at me.

"What's wrong, Amanda? "This time Yuri asked me. I just told them everything that I saw in the forecast. They listened until the end of my words and their eyes widened at the true yet horror fact.

"Mitsuhide..... Will what?!! "Yuri yelled in anger. She took her katana and ran out of the room. I look towards Wang Xao and see his shock yet disbelieve face.

"But why Mitsuhide wants to betray Nobunaga his own lord? " I asked myself.

"Amanda, it is actually normal for betrayal to happen. It happens all the time in Chinese Royals. To live and get the crown, they must betray, or even kill each other to get that. Even if they are siblings... Powers always make human lost their minds. "

Wang Xao explained to me.

(I can't bare to think Lord Nobunga's feelings when he knows that Lord Mitsuhide will betray him.... It must be hurt a lot.....)

(It is just what Lord Ieyasu always says, "The only one you can believe is yourself... ")

Then, Yuri ran back into the room making me back to my senses.

"Hubert said that he will try to get there quickly as possible. We can't let this disaster to happen!!! "

She gripped her katana tight until her knuckles turned white. Wang Xao grabbed her hand before she get her hand bruised.

"Well, we need to plan something. I don't want to see any of your friends getting killed when I was visiting. "Wang Xao said with a serious tone.

We planned all of our plan. And it will get started when we reached our destination.

(Lord Mitsuhide, I will stop you for Lord Nobunga's sake!)

Wang Xao's POV:

It was midnight, and I still can't sleep. Well, who wouldn't have thought that my trip to Japan will changed into a huge war of betrayal?

I get up from my bed and walk outside to get a fresh air. When I reached the deck I saw Yuri still not sleeping yet....

(Why did she cleans her katanas in the midnight? She can do that in the morning, right?)

I walk to her direction and she look up before I could say a word to her.

I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off.

"Well, it seems we both can't sleep, right now. So do you want to gave a little talk? "

I just nodded and walked to sit beside her.

"Our trip now changed into war of betrayals between two clans. I'm so sorry, Xao. "

I was taking aback with how she called me. She never call me Xao before....

She finally teared up.

(OH NO!)

I quickly hugged her and comforted her as she cried in my chest.

"Shhh... It is okay... "

I keep doing that until she falls asleep in my arms. I just stared at her sleeping face and wiped her tears away.

I carried her to my room and placed her in my bed. I lay beside and watch her sleep before me. I suddenly felt my eyelids getting heavier and I fell asleep next to her.