14- Iida vs Todoroki

Todoroki POV

I carefully opened one of the blueprints by the shelf. Underneath my feet was a shadow of a tall man.
"Iida, how nice of you to join me tonight." He doesnt look very happy me being here. Its looks very sketchu after all. Me all alone opening something they worked hard for. Though if he really knows me, he should know I put Midoriya's feelings first. I wont do anything selfish as that.

"It was going to be nice but someone ruined it." I couldnt help but laugh and play with him a little bit.

"Oh. We must get revenge on him someday soon." Im swaying fingers but I know hes talking about me. Who else could it be?

"Yes we should." His hands theyre curled up to fists. Hes planning to fight me but I wont let that happen. He probably hates the fact I exist.

"Why do you hate me?" I ask him bluntly. The atmosphere he made wasnt really comfortable for me to go read their plans. Infact, it doesnt seem like he would let me.

"Theres only one reason Midoriya has been sleepless! about, crying! endlessly for. One!" He gotten closer to my face. I can practically smell his breath.

"You love him dont you?"

"Hes my friend. He'll do anything for us and especially for you, you selfish flyer. Hes the only one who helped me realize my family is not an enemy."

Iida POV

This man infront of me, his scars doesnt answer what hes done.

In my shameless past, I was young and foolish. I ran away from my family but he found me. Out of anyone in this world he found me and he cared about me. Money is everything that people wants. Im glad I ran away from that but he made me realize. Theres more to it. Family is also love not just money. If I saw it just like that then Im no different from those other people.

"Just like you. I was saved by him. We're no different." No different he says.

"Then why does he treat you differently?" Midoriya's heart has always been selfless for anyone but I cant help to realize he is different. Im scared what he might do. Ive heard rumors about his specialties. His wings are terrorizing people's minds. I want to be able to face this as selfless as Midoriya would.

This is weak but I put a knife to his throat. "Youre a smart person, I know it." He raises both his hands saying unstunned.

"Your wings cant reach me fast enough. Ive gotten close combat training and my position is highly advantageous. Even if you start freezing the room, which I know you can do. I can run away just as easily." I state the facts to him. Im sure he already knew that but it felt great to spit on his face.

"Smart indeed." He knows his opponents. No less do I expect from Shoto Todoroki, heir to a company he made.

Behind him I saw one of the blueprints being hidden. It was too big to not be seen. "Those plans youre holding. Those were for you. He was working hard to find you. I tried to convince him to stop, how would we know youre not dead? We're not even close still. All those nights he didnt sleep neither did I. I was worried for my friend. I dont get why would he do so much for you." I was shaking mad. As I confront this murderous beast. I always knew the answers but not for this.

Todoroki POV

"I dont either." I can tell hes confused. If I knew how to answer his questions maybe he wouldnt feel so threatened but it can also be because im a flyer? My wings? Its always that isnt it? I cant talk with a walker the same as Midoriya. All he sees is a monster ready to kill. I dont think he'll listen like this.

"Idda-san. Ill admit. I know who you are by your family. They were a business partner but to know you want to run from that. I understand." My father only wanted me to be the succesor. A burden at such young age. Im older now and well I cant say it didnt help me. It made me shape my company to where it is because I made it as a motivation.

He sees his family the same way but the difference is until now he is scarred and made that a burden. He held that knife with intent he stared me down like hes ready to skin.

"All the parts from the blueprint. Theres no way Midoriya could get that alone. Im sure you had to trace your roots. Some of them are impossible unless, you're friends with a multimillionare technologies company. Surely they'll have the parts."

"So what? I confess I begged for those parts. Happy?"

"No, thats your family. You have to look at it that way. My past Ive done the same but Ive changed. I cant change what youve endured but Im here infront of you. If you were in another family, will you really be happy?"

He puts down the knife.
"No. I guess not. I wouldnt have met the great person Midoriya. I wouldnt be able to help him. Ill feel useless." His loyalty, I highly praise it. It's amazing Ive never met someons like him before. Both our worries go to Midoriya. He and I respect one another with that.

He turns back to the door.
"Make sure to clean up. I'll go on and sleep." He casually yawns as he gets ready to walk out.

"I will." I replied, we're on good terms. Good! Its much better if I made a friend rather than an enemy.

"Also, please fix this. Fix. What youve done." He said in a serious tone and just walked out.

I know all of this was my fault. To put blame unto others is not going to help anyone. I need to fix this. I have a solution but I need time and especially
..

MY Midoriya back.