6- You are BANNED

My mind was stuck in the past. I couldn't stop thinking of him. He is as amazing as he has ever been. The past, the future he still holds the same hope he has always had. Our chances are close to none but if one match can light a fire for the others, he will become a beacon of light.

"Momo!" I commanded her presence as I sit in my office.

"Yes?" Her wings widened, she probably flew to my office.

"I'm going to meet someone. I'm going to need the Elder's response. Now!" It was an obvious resuly for what I've done, I do not regret it still my people must be enraged and I'm sure this isn't the worse that I will do.

"Sir, he has personally waited for you but I believed he has tested his patience too long. Instead he leaves a message to you."

"Momo, I'm making rash decisions. The company could go to rubble with my choices. I believe if ever that will happen. I have no other replacement."

I'm sure she will remember that for a long time. I had to cross this message to her as this group we have created has grown larger that I can't risk the bond everyone created and I need it's name. If I'm going to get across to the leaders of both worlds, I'll need this company's reputation. She coughs clearing her throat preparing for the message.

" 'You are banned from flyer's freedom in the lower Earth. You are prohibited from meeting your competitor. You are a disgrace.' I do believe he is quite angered sir. I hope you fix this soon. I'm not taking a company that's not even worth it." She grins at me meaning something else.

I nod and walked out the building and started flying away. My choices will have greater consequences and I'm afraid there'll be a time I need to hide but if that is what I need to pay;

I flew far from the Northern Wind to the West Wind travelling to long of a distance. Young wings won't be able to reach even this far.

Used to the trip I have confidence I could do this closed eye. I flew into one of the cloud buildings and landed my feet.

"It's me Todoroki Shoto." I introduce myself to the shut door. It was closed tight. I start touching the door, it's thick enough to be bullet proof. I step away.

"Tsk. Why are you here?" He opens the door and lets me in.

Bakugou Katsuki, he is not much of a competitor as he will be a friend. He has his own business to worry about but we do important meeting occasionally. He want to hold me high and plans to keep it that way strategically as if there were other competitors he would have no match I remember him explaining. Its an odd way but he is a creditable strategist. I can question his actions but he won't change paths.

"Bakugou, I'm about to make rash decisions. The worldwide private debate has been announced publicly but everything else is kept a secret till the results, am I right?"
Understanding I came here for important matters, he sat down next to the office table.

"I've heard a few rumors here and there, what about it?"

"I made decisions that I dont regret but will lead to consequences no matter what in that debate. The elder might choose you for a replacement."

The long discussion. If the elder would be that mad I wouldn't be shocked he'll replace the representative. The only one next to be called is Bakugou. I laid him the basics, the short rules and the opponent. They can't possibly change Midoriya from being representative on their side, there would be no other than can qualify.

Bakugou, he has handled himself this far. He can handle this alone but I don't need him reckless. I need him to cooperate with Midoriya. This debate can change things that will be so hard to accept but wonderful to see.

"Be real! They can't choose me as a representative for "THAT" "

"Sounds impossible but no because for this debate I chose to not side. The elder wasn't pleased even banned me from flyer's freedom which is basically all I needed to get to Midoriya."

"I see, you really screwed up. If youre not regretting it then fine. What do you want me to do?"

As I discuss to him the basics, he had every intent to listen but I had to finish quickly as he had something to do as well.

This fight, will be a long one but I know this will lead to something else.