Chapter 8 - First one to dye

"Hey" he smiled "Sorry for before, I really shouldn't have judged you" he continued. Angel shocked her head and walked closer to him. "I don't matter, that was the past" she put her hand on his shoulder "It's important that we all stick together down here" she added.

Wells was intrigued by her loving heart and wondered why she did actually kill those men. "Hey" Angel snapped him out of his thoughts "We should find water" she said. Wells nodded realising that it was unlikely that the other would be able to bring back water from mount weather.

The two started to make there way back to the group when Murphy coughed. He standing by the dropship with a badly made knfie in his hand.

Angel look away from him to see 'first son first one to dye' carved into the drop ship. Her head snapped towards Wells. His face held a hurt and embarrassed look.

Murphy walked up close to Wells and Angel got ready to step in. "You know my father screamed for mercy when your father floated him"

Angel looked down as Murphy finished his story. She knew this boy, she knew his father. She used to watch them playing together in the hall. It made her miss her own family.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Wells started to walk away. "You spelt die wrong genius" he shouted making his way further into the forest.

"Murphy" Angel called. The boy looked toward her. She nodded her head to behind the dropship signalling she wanted to talk privately.

When the two got there they stared at each other. They were trying to figure each other out. Angel stepped forward causing Murphy to talk a step back.

"Hey" Angel said softly. Murphy nodded. "You really shouldn't make enemies down here" she said. Murphy rolled his eyes. "The hole camp is you enemy" his replied turning away.

She put her hand on his shoulder and spun him around. She put her arms around him and hugged him close. "I'm so sorry about your father" she whispered into his ear "You didn't deserve any of this" she muttered under her own breath, but Murphy heard.

He backed away. "How do you know me?" He asked shocked. "It's gonna sound a little creepy but I used to always watch you and your father play in the corridor" she shook her head smiling "I always wanted a family"

Feeling so small