Chapter 3

Katniss pov
I found Finnick standing in the middle of the garden texting someone, probably Annie.

"Hey there, Katniss. You'll never guess what I just did." He says this in a singsong voice while smiling goofily.

"What did you do?" I sternly ask him certain it's something bad.

"It's nothing bad relax. I just might have left Clove in a room with Cato so that the two idiots will talk instead of denying their feelings for each other like idiots." He shrugs is shoulders as he says this.

"The irony of the fact that you called them idiots twice in the same sentence is lost on you, isn't it." I ask him.

"Yep." He nods. "I have an idea. Let's go grab our friends and head to my room to play some games."

"You want to play spin the bottle or truth or dare or one of those stupid games don't you?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well how else can we force them to admit their feelings." He asks eyes widen.

"You know what, yeah, they keep annoying me with this and it's only the first day of school." I tell him.

We quickly head around the school collecting our friends. We grab Peeta, Gale, Annie, Johanna and Thresh. We head back to our room and open the door.

Our eyes widen. Clove and Cato snuggled up on the couch together. We watch them for a few seconds debating whether to wake them up or not. Well Gale decided for us. He walks over and claps his hands at them. Clove jolts up and grabs Gales arm and pins it behind his back.

"Ow, Clove let go, please." Gale whimpered like a little girl.

Clove properly wakes up now and notices what she just did.

"Sorry, Gale." She tells him as she let's go. She may be tiny and petite but damn can she pack a punch. She pretty much scares all of us.

Finnick stands on a chair so that everyone can see him.

"We are playing Truth or Dare, if anyone has a problem with it you can deal with Clove." He shouts.

"Why me?" She asks him.

"You are god damn terrifying." He steps down from the chair, grabs a bottle and places it down as we all sit in a circle.

Finnick spins the bottle first and it lands on Annie. She giggles and Clove rolls her eyes laughing.

Clove pov
We've done a few round of Truth or Dare when Finnick whispers to Annie and Katniss and the game changes to seven minutes in heaven.

We go through a few turns. Finnick luckily gets Annie. Katniss gets Gale which makes us all laugh, Peeta especially.

It's my turn to spin the bottle around. I watch as it spins and spins then stops. I look up at who it stops on. Just my luck, it lands on Cato.

I look up and him and he looks at me. We nervously laugh and I notice the rest of the group sigh.

"Go hurry up." Katniss says and I glare at her for a second.

Cato and I walk towards the closet. We step inside and Finnick locks the door behind us.

"So." I say nervously

"So." Cato says back.

"I don't hear anything." Finnick shouts in a sing song voice.

"Well, should we?" He asks smirking.

"You're loving this aren't you?" I ask him.

"I love watching you squirm. You're cute when you're mad." He looks at his feet.