14

Hey guys update :D

Edited

Guys again this will be a smol Chao and next one will be long

NO ONES POV:

Taehyung and jungkook where sleeping nicely cuddled up and snoring. Jungkook opened his eyes and quickly closed them because of the sun that was right in his eyes. He got up and opened his eyes and looked over his right shoulder and saw taehyung sleeping like a baby. Jungkook smiled to himself. He realised his position last night and thought 'we weren't in that position last night'

He went back to spooning and kissed his neck and his check and taehyung groaned "no I am sleeping." he whined jungkook smiler and said "baby I want to ask you something if you don't wake up I will punish you." taehyung shot up with big eyes and look to his side in a horrified expression and shook his head. Jungkook smirked and said "morning kiss?"

Taehyung blushed and kissed his lips and jungkook held his waist and taehyung wrapped his legs around him waist and they parted. "know baby did you or do you not change our position and you have to be honest with me." jungkook said sternly. Taehyung gulped and hesitantly nodded. "words" jungkook growled. "y-yes." taehyung blushed and hid his face.

Jungkook smiled to himself  maybe his plan was working after all. He kissed taehyungs neck and picked him up. And walking to the bathroom and put him down. "let's brush our teeth you breathe stinks." taehyung had wide eyes and hit him "he have disgusting btw and I almost puked." taehyung spat and grabbed his toothbrush. Jungkook looked pissed and took his toothbrush. "fine let's see who can clean their teeth the best and then we will see who has the worst breath?" taehyung nodded

The put toothpaste and started brushing their teeth. Time passed. "aish you stupid dumb asshole!" Taehyung was know dealing with a bloody mouth. "ow!" jungkook shreeked when taehyung dabbed his bloody mouth. "HEY! STOP BEING A LITTLE BABY YOU STUPID YES IT WAS A GAME BUT WTF WRONG WITH YOU? YOU NEARLY RIPPED OUT YOUR GUM!" jungkook whined when taehyung told him to drink what and spit it out.

Taehyung stood their with an annoyed expression and quickly changed to worried when jungkook wasn't looking. When they where done cleaning jungkooks mouth and patched it up. Jungkook thought taehyung was mad at him he didn't know why "I am sorry." he said embarrassed. Taehyung turned around to see a sad expression and he walked over to jungkook and said "I am not mad Idoit I was w-worried." he choked the last word out.

Taehyung kissed his lips and said "well done genius you won." he smiled and jungkook smiled and they both got changed