A Sea Witch's Temptation

Synopsis 

            Deep in the ocean remains a daughter of a sea witch. Kassandra the Abhorrent awakens in a shadowy dungeon surrounded by a powerful male Lycan claiming she is his enemy. No memory of who she is or where she has come from.  Kassandra must find a way to remember all that she lost and the feeling she holds in her heart to find another of her own kin.  But with each moment in the presence of the Lycan, Kassandra must resist the feeling to kiss such beastly man and fall into his heated embrace. A temptation so powerful that can burn her very soul.

            Lord Ramsy, one of the most powerful Lycan to ever exist returns from his battle to encounter an intruder on his lands.  A raven haired beauty with captivating brown eyes holds him prisoner as he feels the pull of his eternal awaited mate.  But as he lifts her into his arms a dark marking stains her, for she alone is his enemy.  He cannot have her. Until the day he beholds her true nature, but no longer can he deny the thirst of lust that fills him to take what he so long for wanted.  

            At the very brick of danger will this torn souls find love in each other or will they lost everything into the hands of their enemy’s?