Part 2

AFTER A WEEK

"I am sorry but I have plans tonight, I don't think I can go Terisse, maybe next time."and decided to end the call before she could say more and make me hesitate, I have a special date with Olivia tonight,which is more important. She took me a week to finally have a real date with her, which was surprising because usually it would just take one invite and girls would dig that.

Here I am at the fanciest restaurant this town could offer, and I am 10 minutes earlier than our arrangement, just to make sure everything is perfect.

Unfortunately an hour has pass yet no sign of Olivia. I went to there house to see if she's okey or is she sick or something but a few blocks away I could see her asleep in a car who just arrive at the parking space of the house, and as if on cue, the driver of the car went out and carried her to her house.

I should have known, she attended a different date, she's even wearing the dress I send for our date.

I went straight home. Guess I've been fooled by her angelic face, but... it seems I can't forget the look on her eyes, the way it twinkles under the moonlight.

I decided to kick her off my life, which was really hard. She's been sending texts, and calls,at first I couldn't block her number even if I don't really read her messages,but after sometime I eventually blocked her number, I don't wanna hear more lies. Even if she's the only girl I've loved, she is also the only girl who hurt me.

3 days later, Terisse visited me at the office.

"Um,hey you got a sec?, Terisse asks me.

" Yeah, why? ", I asked her intimidatingly.

"You haven't speaken with anyone for 3 days, you're just sitting here at your office doing thrice the work you do usually, what are you doing?, tell me what's going on?"Terisse.

"You just miss me don't you?", I smirk

"Yeah, I do.... Cause I care for you Alex,... I love you, how long would it take for you to realise that!", I was taken a back by what she said.

She came closer to me, she hug me, "I know you love her, and I also know that your not okey because of her, I can make you happy again...", she leans closer to me, I think to kiss?, but before I could even react, the door opens.... and

"Olivia?", I immediately pushed Terisse away.

She paused for a moment, in fact all of us did.I could see pain in her eyes. And then she ran, I ran for her, unconsciously. But I stop and think, why do I even bother what she thinks, she hurt me in the first place. But but but but.... I ran again not really knowing why.

At a distance I saw her collapse on the floor.

I immediately went to her and held her, blood was dripping in her mouth. I was shocked, confused...

"I am sorry.", she said... "I love you", with that she gave me a  smile.