Revealed

(Y/n) POV

The ambulance made a sharp turn and the breaks screamed Bloody Mary as we crashed into something.

Ikuto and Utau went crashing to the wall while I fell from the bed to the ground. It was very painful.

"(Y/n)" Ikuto yelled as he picked me up and placed me on the bed again.

It was a good thing Ikuto wrapped my leg up.

"We have to get out of here before this thing explodes" Utau said.

Ikuto picked me up bridle style as Utau opened the doors with her character change. Lu was laying on Ikuto's shoulders and when we stepped off I did not expect to see what I saw. All the eggs Utau turned have gathered up in front of us.  Utau and Ikuto were frozen in spot. The x eggs flew closer to us.

"Ikuto! Utau! Run" I yelled somehow gathering the energy to.

They snapped out of their fears and Utau quickly transformed into her devil form.

"Nightmare Lorelei" she yelled as they formed a big x character.

The x character quickly ate up her bats. Then slapped her sending her flying to us. She hit us and we all went falling to the ground.

"Unlock my heart. Character transformation; Black Lynx" Ikuto yelled.

"No stop! Iku" I yelled looking at him.

He looked at me and for once I saw worry in his eyes. He didn't know what to do. He's never faced something like this and he knows he can't purify it.

"Spiral heart" I heard a girl yell.

Amu.

I looked behind her to find the rest of the guardians. Tadase kneeled down next to me looking at my leg.

"We need to get you out of here" he said.

"No! You need to get out of here" I said softly as he looked confused "every minute that passes with it near me they grow stronger they can feed off my energy..."

I don't know how I knew this I just knew. The negative emotions that I've been feeling are making me vulnerable.

Then all of a sudden everything became quiet.

"(Y/n)" Lu said as she placed her mini hand on my arm. 

She stopped time.

"Please help me Lu. What am I suppose to do" I cried while my tears fell down.

"Look deep inside yourself. Find the girl you once were. Find the girl who was calm, and knew how to hold her fight. Find yourself because they all need you" Lu said while her egg appeared beside her.

It was a bright white egg with small glimmering shooting stars on it and a small infinity sign.

"I won't leave you again. I'll stay beside you the whole entire time" she assured as my heart began to glow and she went inside her egg while it was pulled in me.

"Unlock my heart" I yelled as time began again "Character transformation; Infinite Dream!"

I now wore a cute simple white dress with white boots and had my hair up with cute long wings (pic @ top). I felt the pain on my leg start to disappear as I walked closer to the x character.

Ikuto held Utau bridle style while standing next to me. I felt like he wanted to go and get her to safety but didn't want to leave me here 

"Come with me quietly and I won't harm them" the x character spoke evilly surprising me at its good speaking skills.

"... you think I care about these messily humans? Please! Who would ever care about a bunch of weak kids" I joked.

I looked back at them in a mocking way, but I used my telepathy.

"Quickly gather around in a circle and make sure you all are touching!"

"Oh so then you wouldn't mind me destroying them? Is that really how the Embryo should act" the negative king said as my eyes widened in horror.

Lu!

I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but Yuu was looking for it and you were helping him. I didn't know how you'd react.

I looked back to them and saw they all looked at me differently.

"You're the embryo" Ikuto asked.

I looked back at the character to see him raising his little arm.

No.

I ran as swiftly as I could in front of all of them.

"Screaming Negative Flames" it said as black flames were sent flying to them.

"(Y/n)" I heard Utau yell.

"I will save them" I whispered determined.

His spell soon came into contact with me and I felt something inside of me awaken.

"About time you've awaken a part of you" a voice inside of me said as an exact replica stood in front of me "I guess it's those kids that helped. But then again they aren't ordinary either, just like you."

My hands were held up as they grew a brilliant white and absorbed his power. Once it was all sucked in I closed in my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"Return" I whispered.

A white flame was reflected back but bigger and stronger. It sent the character flying to the ambulance truck. It exploded once it made impact. I felt different for some reason. I turned to look at a piece of the review mirror from the ambulance that was sent here from the explosion.

My eyes were glowing a brilliant gold and my (h/l) (h/c) hair was burning with white flames. A small tracing of a star was evident on my forehead while my arm had swirl markings. I looked back at everyone to see them staring at me with a new look. Then all of a sudden someone attacked me from behind, they wrapped an arm around my neck choking me for dear life.

Who the hell is this?