Japan

Third Person POV

Yuu and (Y/n) are currently on an airplane to go back to Japan. Yuu is taking a restful nap and (y/n) is looking out the window from her seat admiring the cloudy view.

Yuu stayed in America for two years and he met (y/n) during his time there. Yuu had adopted (y/n) on the night he had found her stranded in an alley. He found out that she had no memory of her life whatsoever so taught her everything he knew and he later realized that she was becoming smarter than him.

As (y/n) grew closer to him she noticed how cold Yuu treated other people, but was kind to her. Yuu's feeling are true for (y/n) as a daughter. They've been through so much together. He was there for (y/n) when she started to get her special abilities, which she likes to call, Charms. She's able to see a persons true intention by looking into their eyes and she is also able to lift objects telepathically.

Her birthday is the day Yuu found her December 24 on Christmas Eve. Every birthday they would go out to eat and then look at the huge Christmas tree that they had in the middle of their city. It's very simple, but (y/n) enjoyed it. On his birthday she would buy him anything. The first time she gave him a silver bracelet with the word BFF on it. He didn't complain about it instead he wore it and never took it off. She had a matching one with it so they both wore it everyday on their right wrist.

"Passengers we will be arriving at our destination in half an hour" the flight attendant said while (y/n) took out some papers thinking she should do some studying before they land.

(Y/n) POV

I opened the folder with papers of information about all the employees of Easter and scanned through them. I have an amazing memory. One look and I'll memorize it for the rest of my life.

There wasn't much information on the boss and the director it only told us they want the Embryo. I also read about elementary school kids which were supposably a threat.

"We have arrived at our destination please exit the doors safely" the flight attendant said.

"Hey sleepy head we're here and it seems like it's night time" I told Yuu while I straightened my clothes out (pic @ top).

"Yea and that's when we're suppose to sleep" Yuu said while slowly waking up.

"We have to meet up with the director and other employees, right" I asked Yuu.

"Yup. He's been wanting to meet you" he said.

"Well now he finally gets to" I said with a small smile as he patted my head before we left to our car.

*10 minute car ride of listening to music and singing along*

"We're here" Yuu said.

I saw Utau seated on the stairs along with Ikuto. Then I saw Yoru Ikuto's Chara on his shoulder as I stayed next to Yuu. Utau and Ikuto looked at me questionably while I stood by Yuu's side whistling a little tune. After two minutes of silence the director appeared.

"A girl with 3 guardian eggs, eh...? She'll be a strong arrival...Utau and (y/n)" the Director said.

"It doesn't matter. A little chickadee who can't transform...that's no rival to me. It doesn't matter how many guardian characters they have if they don't know how to use them they pose no threat" Utau replied.

"You show such confidence. I'll leave it to you Utau...the boss is expecting you to deliver the Embryo. You have to work for Easter. You signed the contract just like (y/n)."

"I know" Utau replied gripping her 2 Chara eggs while I starred at her curiously.

She doesn't want to be here it's only because of Ikuto she's here. I tried putting the pieces together.

"We don't need Utau's little hands help. Leave everything to (y/n) and I...preparations have already begun I give you my word the embryo will be delivered..." Yuu said evilly while I glanced back at the director.

I walked up to the director and looked at him with a small smile. All I saw was a desperate man trying to make his grandson happy. So the boss is his grandson and he's just a kid. I held out my hand to him.

"Hi. This is the first time we've met. I'm (y/n) Nikaido (I gave u his last name) and I love nature, cats, chocolate, music, Pikachu, and running. What about you? What do you like" I asked softly with a smile while he looked at my hand questionably.

"My name is Kazuomi Hoshina and I just want you to obtain the Embryo for the boss that's all you need to know" he said while shaking my hand.

"Hmm...I hope we could become good friends in the future for now it seems like we're just simple friends" I told him while walking away "I hope to get to know more about all of you" I said while waving my hand and walking to the car with Yuu.