Phoenix Wolves Pt. 2

Reeast's P.O.V

I woke up to white walls. White walls, tubes, IVs, bright lights, and the smell of bleach. Hospital, I thought. Crap, I'm in a fving hospital. I sat up and immediately my head started to spin. Gritting my teeth, I pressed my hands on my head trying to ease the pain. Hissing I felt the back of my head bringing it away, only to see a sticky pile of blood.

"It's going to continue hurting unless you drink the water and take the pills we left for you," a muscular voice said. I looked up into the person's stormy gray eyes and as corny as it sounds, it seemed to be just us in this bleach smelling hospital. I smiled slightly as he stared at me, my hands aching to run their hands down his muscu--Wait what?! I sound like a love sick puppy.

Narrowing my eyes I bombard him with questions, "Who are you? Why am I here? Where am I? Is this a hospital? What am I doing in a hospital? What pack is--" He cut me off, "How do you know what I am?" Blinking, I quickly come up with a lie, "My name is Melody and I'm a Fae. I'm pretty sure I recognize my mate's scent, nonetheless a werewolves," I reply to him.

I heard him sigh, "I'm Alpha Slade of Crimson Blood Pack. We caught you in our territory and frankly I doubt it was an accident. This is not a hospital but my pack infirmary and my Beta hurt you pretty bad. But he now regrets it." My eyes widen. I've read about him. He was known to be a cruel, ruthless killing, cold blooded demon. Incapable of love, desire, or any other emotions. Just my fving luck! Fvck you Moon Goddess, I mentally screamed out.

"All the stories aren't true," he says. I will my eyes up to meet his and arch an eyebrow. "The stories aren't true. They say I am devoid of any emotion, but I am capable of love. I really am. But...my parents were killed by rogues, my brother is missing possibly dead, my sister, best friend, and you are all I have left. Everyone in this pack have or had a bad past," he explains to me. I hesitantly reach out a hand to him, "I will agree to be yours, only yours, stay here and be your Luna...Only if I finish my business I have here, yes?"

"You really think I would give you a choice? But, as for the deal........

*******

LOL I Know You Guys Hate Me. I'm Horrible. Hope You Liked The Cliff Hangers! Nahhh, You Probably Want To Kill Me. xD Wills Update Soon. Crap Has Been Going On Considering:

Me And My Emo BFF Had A Fight

I Just Got Released From The Hospital

My Pervert BFF Is A Nutjob

My Lesbo BFF Says We Can No Longer Be BFF's Because She Loves Me In A Different Way

AND.......

W

W

E

I FVCKING LOVE WRESTLING. BEAT THEM BUTTS JERICHO. ONE DOWN, TWO TO GO

Lol Let Me Calm Down

Listening To~~ Die For You- Black Veil Brides