The beginnings

The cold air breezes over my head as I look down, the book in this hand, so small that I almost missed it.

"Oi, saph...Is he gone? I hope my distraction worked"

"Yep, hopefully gone for good, I stole this book for evidence of his horrible intentions"

Let me introduce myself and the other one, my name is sapphire.The one looking around for our substitute teacher is Asura, we are what you would call....

Frenemy's

"He really planned on selling you to that guy? Sick twisted guy"

Asura shakes her head and looks over at the door, hoping he won't just bust through to surprise us.To our surprise, he doesnt, the door shakes a little with his grumbling voice pouring through the door.

"I am going to get you, open this door right now! Your going to the staff room!"

Asura looks at the door and just turns around shouting "No waaaaay~" while crossing her arms.She's really confident that he isn't going to break down the door since he's really overweight and gets sweaty just by walking up the stairs.

"Uhh...Im glad we outran him, he's a massive creep, if he gets his hands on me like that...."

She shivers in disgust and settles against the cool wall by the door, he must have left because the door isn't shaking anymore.Good job!

"He really is creepy, did you see his face when we put those pictures in his office, so creepy!" I reply back, asura agrees by nodding her head.

We sit in silence for a while until I look over the side of the roof, today was chaotic.

Let me explain, our teacher went into labour and had to send a substitute teacher in for at least a week.Our new teacher was super creepy and we found out that he was also going to send pictures of young students to somebody, we didn't get to know who though that was our goal.I decided to frame him for the picture selling by hiring him with photos I took of my classmates.Turns out Asura was also planning on getting him fired and had a distraction ready so we could run to the roof and hide, we agreed that he wouldn't be able to push down the door when locked so it was perfect.

After a smooth recovery, I headed down the stairs and I saw asura tell the headteacher what happened and what his plans were, I was angry that she beat me too it and was grinning at me when she returned with her smug grin of achievement.I hated when she did that, so anoyying!

"I beat you too it! I did it quicker then yooou~! Look at what I did~!"

She sung confidently as she noticed people were taking videos and pictures of her successful mission, this was as exciting as it got and asura being popular was expected.

She had a rich family, good fortune and luck, smart and clever, she was unique, a modeling career...oh the compliments would never end whenever someone was talking about "The Beautiful and clever Asura"

What are they even talking about? It's clearly me who deserves the love and attention, just cause im a boy with no super skills or rich family doesn't mean I don't deserve praise for my work! It frustrates me! I'm the better seka!