chapter seven

Chaeyoung was in complete shock. Jennie kissed her. Jennie Kim kissed her. She was shocked but after some time she came back to her senses and started moving her lips in sync with Jennie. It was like their lips were made for each other.

Jennie's lips were so soft and sweet just like Chaeyoung always imagined, wait no even better! Jennie's lips were soft but Jennie herself was rough kisser, but Chaeyoung loved it.

Suddenly they heard voice "Jennie were are you?" It was Lisa. Both Jennie and Chaeyoung broke from the kiss, they both looked at each other. Jennie was about to say something when Chaeyoung ran away as fast as she could.

Jennie looked after Chaeyoung when Lisa came standing next to her. "Is everything all right?" she asked. "um uh, y-yeah, come on let's go" Jennie shuttered a little bit. She took Lisa's hand and started walking looking one last time behind her.

---

Chaeyoung ran as fast as she cloud never stopping, never looking back. She ran somewhere behind the building. She started thinking about what just happened.

'why It all is so wrong but it feels so right?' Chaeyoung thought. Then she started thinking about Lisa, how unfair it is to her. Poor girl didn't do anything bad and here is Chaeyoung, ready to take her girlfriend away. Chaeyoung saw how Lisa was looking at Jennie, with so much love and sweetness. She doesen't want to do this to her, Lisa is sweet and nice girl, Chaeyoung doesen't want to hurt her.

But...she wants Jennie...and she's going to take what she wants.

---------

this is really freaking short because I've been busy asf with a lot of things. so sorry guys.