"What do you want me to do, then?" I question, annoyed now. Of course Harry has to be difficult about everything. Every single thing.

"Take them off."

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me."

"I'm not taking off my clothes!"

"Do you want to learn how to fight or not?" Harry questions deviously. The smirk on his face is the largest I've ever seen it.

"I don't need to be naked to fight you." I hold my ground. Harry chuckles and looks away, clearly mocking me in his own head.

"Your underwear will do."

"Wha- I'm not taking off my clothes! It doesn't have anything to do with fighting. You just want to see." I seethe.

Harry shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly and chuckles. I see his hands raise into the air, then he's turning away.

"Rosy, I just want what's best for your learning. But if you don't want to know how to fight, then..." Harry trails off and I watch him start to walk out of the ring. I'm left speechless for a moment, unsure what to do. I don't want to take off my clothes- or at least the rest of my layers. It's freezing and being so exposed in front of Harry makes me shiver more than the brisk air...

But I need to learn how to fight. He's my only hope, unfortunately.

I sigh loudly, let out a growl of frustration, and begin to yank my sweatpants down my legs. Harry turns quickly and watches me.

"I knew you'd come around." He mocks appraisingly. I don't let the scowl from my face falter as I lift my sweater, then my shirt, then my tank top over my head. I'm left in nothing but my trainers, bra, and underwear.

Harry steps back into the ring, his eyebrows raised dangerously high. I can tell he wasn't expecting me to go through with it.

"Perfect. Now we can get started."

"Not so fast." I interrupt. This time it's my turn to smirk. I try to stop my teeth from chattering as I continue to speak to a confused-looking Harry. He wears long basketball shorts and a simple black t-shirt.

"Your turn." I command, eyeing him up and down. If I have to be in my underwear for this to happen, I'm not going to be the only one. Harry freezes for a moment as he realizes what I'm requesting, but doesn't protest.

He lets out something halfway between a scoff and a chuckle, obviously surprised by my boldness, but nonetheless proceeds to remove his shorts and shirt. He's left in a tight pair of black briefs. I try to ignore the deep 'v' his hips make and the clear line of muscle that travels up his abdomen.

"Happy?"

"Would you get to teaching already." I huff. Harry laughs again, but at my command moves forward. His smirk falls and suddenly it's clear to me that he means business. His eyebrows scrunch together by the slightest, the way they always do when he's concentrating.

"Ok, so, I've been watching you in our practices. You've been trying to fight the same as everyone else, am I right?" He begins, and for some reason the intelligence of his tone shocks me. I didn't think he'd take my training this seriously, but I'm definitely not complaining.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well, that's the problem. You're different from everyone else, so you can't fight like everyone else. You have to play to your strengths." He continues. I find that I listen intently, actually interested, for once, to hear what he has to say next.

"What are my strengths?"

"Well, you're small. That means you can be faster and more precise than the others."