♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf

Start from the beginning

Everyone looked at the screen just to see what Aizawa was talking about. 

"Not a single red contaminated that eye. She is fighting two things at once and she's doing good." All Might said with a proud smile. "She is okay. She can do this." 

As the smoke subsided, Bakugou saw that she was no longer there. There's a hole from where she was standing. 

Yuuki popped out of the new hole from far behind and she used her Silent Predator to stealthily get close behind him so she could clawed him in the back! But Bakugou did notice her, he used his explosions on her again! He sent big chunks of earth at her way!

"I won't lose!" Using her great sense of smell and relying on her great eye sight, she locked on his position! She kicked big chunks of the broken earth towards him before it landed to the ground! 

"Ah-!" Bakugou felt a rock hit him just above his left eye! "Tch!" He could see red in his left's vision because blood was coming down from the cut. 

Yuuki dodged the falling earth and she charged towards him! 

"She's charging in so openly! Uwah! I can't watch any further...!" Jirou had to shield her eyes because she couldn't bear to see Yuuki getting blast from the front! 

"Why is she rushing in like that? She should have just kept her distance and stealthily attack Bakugou-chan." Tsuyu said. 

"Yuuki-kun is so brave to take on Bakugou-kun, but...!" Even Iida couldn't bear to watch! 

Bakugou pointed his palms at her! "Just give up alrea-" 

Yuuki disappeared from his vision in an instant?! No, she suddenly got lower in the last moment?!

'Any person, no matter the size, is not too muscular below the knees! Throw all might weight there in a charge, dip very low at the last moment...!' She tackled him below the knees! She sent Bakugou flying forward in a front flip! From the look of Bakugou's face, he was shocked and unprepared for the sudden impact to below his knees! 'Fly in like an arrow down low!!!' Yuuki fell to the ground but she got up quickly and she up quickly. 'Don't stop moving! Ignore the call of the wolf! Focus on Bakugou only! Don't give him the chance to get up or even think!' 

Bakugou landed to the ground and he saw Yuuki coming at him again. "DAMN YOU!!!" Because he had collected enough sweat with his grenade bracers, he pulled out the pin with no hesitation, sending Yuuki flying away from him! 

The heat was intense! It's burning her skin because she was so close! She screamed in pain because she really was hurt by his most powerful explosion. Her black fur and claws disappeared and she was a human yet again as she flew back! She weakly opened her eyes and she saw it for a temporary moment...the tears of frustrations pricking his eyes. Why was he looking at her like that?

Just like those idiots, I want to protect you, but I can't. There's no other way to protect you from yourself other than to break your wish apart. If I break your wish to become a hero, you won't ever have to use your Quirk to the point of breaking your own limit. I can protect you, I can still help you hold onto yourself. 

Please...

Somehow...

"Yuuki!!!" Todoroki screamed out her name the moment her scream of pain could be heard! 

Before Yuuki could land against the cement wall that surrounded the forest area, she was caught by someone.