Is it truth?

Justice's P

Justice's P.O.V.

When I was allowed to go to school, I was only allowed bible education and church education, the church education is education on how to be a "men held."

A "men held" is a manservant.

Simple.

I was never taught how to work on my own, or given the adequate education to survive on my own if I wanted to branch out in some ways.

My schooling experience was mundane, boring, and honestly more dumbing and mind-numbing than other kids in general.

I was taught...alone.

You see, boys that came from the prison...they were insane...I had to be kept under watch at all times, to be honest...

They were quite calm around me, very calm.

I was taught how to be back in society, that I needed to control my anger.

I did.

I kept bottling the anger inside, it didn't work, I stabbed a teacher the next day.

They put me back in prison.

I was devastated.

They were more docile with me in prison, but they still slapped me and hurt me.

I tried to be more "calm," "nice," and "peaceful..."

This meant staying quiet at all costs.

I learned how to be quiet in there...

I could've been walking right behind you, and guess what? You'd never know that I was there.

My mind went wayward for a while, My mom was quite silent as well, you could never hear her speak in an "Official meeting," or even step into the house for a bit when not wanted inside.

I feel like I was a lot like my mother. So kind, so gentle.

Granted, I and my mother had "differences..."

She was things that back then, I wasn't even thinking of doing or even intended to do.

Like...

Sometimes, she could be hot-headed.

Like when a woman went to the church and burned my arm.

She went into a rage and cut her bottom.

Or when a woman tried to slap her for sticking up for me against bullies, that woman went missing.

Or when a man tried to pull me away in his shed, she killed him. I know.

I was outside, I could hear the screams even though she had made sure to keep far away from the shed, I was...four. About four years old.

I saw his head roll out from the shed when she walked out, she tried to keep my eyes from the sight. I was horrified, how could she hurt someone like that?