Iniquitous

Iniquitous

"Satan, the male, tricked Eve into thinking that she would come into glory," says the teacher, Ms

"Satan, the male, tricked Eve into thinking that she would come into glory," says the teacher, Ms. Hubbert, her eyes scaling the classroom chocked full of female students, bypassing the little boys that were in her school.

"His actions have ruined the woman today." She tells them, "Men are the big problem."

A boy looks up fearfully, thinking carefully, choosing his words wisely...

"B-but, what about Adam???"

He says as Ms. Hubbert's eyes shot to him,

looking dead center at his nose, because boys were not considered worth enough to even be looked in the eyes, that was a sign of respect.

"What about him?"

She spat at the boy, her slat in her hand as she tightened her fingers.

A slat is a thin narrow flat strip, especially of wood or metal.

He looks at the slat carefully as to not alarm the woman, and says, "A-Adam was- was o-offered the- the a-apple by Eve and E-Eve tol-told him to eat th-the a-a-apple..."

"HE WAS-" She slams the metal slat on the arm of the boy, and he screams in pain, "WEAK." SHE YELLS IN HIS EARS.

A red bruise marks the boy's arm as he silently cries out in pain.

The Teacher: "Don't SOB, you imbecile!"

Her hand grabs his two fingers near his thumb and twists them in a knot.

Bot (the little boy):

"OWWWW!! That hurts!!!"

The Teacher: "You are so disrespectful! How dare you yell at a woman?!"

His eyes water as he looks at her, heavy distraught breathing, he looks to the floor in disgust for her, his eyes dart to her and meet her gaze, she tells this with a wroth tone of voice:

"Don't you EVER, DARE talk to me in that way, EVER, little boy!!!"

The next day, a little girl asked her the same question about Eve, trying to get a better answer as to why we shouldn't bash her for doing that deed.

The little girl got a much different response, Ms. Hubbert has a more good-humored tone in her voice as she says:

"Well, Satan tricked her, dear. She knew no better, her better judgment was clouded by the devil, and she, in her clouded mind, thought that her husband should have a piece of the fruit, too."

The little girl: "But, God told them not to."

"Yes, he told ADAM not to. Not Eve. He is the one who should've said 'No,' and not her."