"We're both already in relationships! I love Ashton and that's why I'm confused."
Is it possible to love two people at the same time? I don't want to hurt Drake or Ashton but I feel I should choose.

"This isn't just about you. You also have to think about Brandon. Who is best for the both of you? Always go with the one that treats you the best. I know Drake is my brother and I should be on his side, but my brother has made a lot of mistakes. Brandon is my nephew and I want him to be taken care of. So choose the best guy. That's all the advice I can give to you."

Choose the best guy? But that's so hard. Ashton treats me perfectly. He's the one guy that accepted that I had a baby by somebody else. He loves me unconditionally and I love him too. Drake, well Drake is Drake. He may be hard on the outside and acts tough, but he's soft on the inside. He was my first love and treated me like I was his world. He's the father of my child and I know he'll protect us no matter what. They're both amazing so who should I choose?

Drake's P.O.V*

I expected this day to be amazing after what happened last night, but I was wrong. Hayden is just upset. After last night, I realized that I want to be with Hayden. I want us to raise our son together, under the same roof. Fiona doesn't satisfy me like Hayden does. Hayden and I have always belonged together. I wish I realized it sooner.

I want to do better. I want to be a better person for her and Brandon. They mean the world to me and if I lose Hayden, I don't know what I'd do. But if she chooses Ashton over me, I'd have to let her go. Whatever makes her happy is important.

My cell rang and I looked to see it was Fiona. I hesitated before answering. She doesn't know anything about what happened between Hayden and me.

"Hey." I answered.

"Hi. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today. I miss you."

"Uh, not today. I'm not really myself and I want to be alone." I partially lied. I want Hayden to be here with me.

"Oh, okay. Call me later?"

"Yeah."
I hung up and stuffed my phone in my pocket. I should break up with Fiona. It's not fair to her. But I'll hold off until Hayden makes her decision.

The front door opened and Hayden's mom walked in. She looked at me and then walked into the kitchen. Soon she came back with a bag in her hand. She looked at me again.

"Why don't you get a job and move out?" She asked me. "I don't like you living in my house."
"Oh well, get over it." I retorted.

"This is my house." She said.

"Too bad you don't live in it."

The front door opened again and Hayden walked in. She looked a lot more stressed than usual.

"Hi Hayden." I said, standing up. I took a step towards her and she held up her hand.

"Don't come near me." She simply said.

"I'm going to go before I get stuck in the middle of something." Cherry left and it got quiet.

"Hayden." I started, walking towards her. She began to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me.

I looked down into her big brown eyes, almost getting lost in them. I released her wrist and wrapped my arms around her waist. I leaned in to kiss her and she pulled away.

"Drake, I'm just..."

"I want you Hayden." I admitted. "I want to be with you. Don't you want to be with me?"

"I don't know. I need time to think things through."

"What is there to think about? You and I should be together. I love you and Brandon. I want us to be a family."