0.2

There are lots of other kids here to. There's Meredith she suffered from ptsd a.k.a post traumatic stress disorder . There was Jason who suffered from agoraphobia. Kelani who suffered from panic attacks.

One of the oldest boys here Ashton. His story was quite sad. He suffered from Bereavement. It's when you react to the death or loss of a loved one. Ashton lost his best friend Mason who was murdered. Nobody ever bothered talking to him. He would cry alot. Another girl Alice, about three years older than Ashton suffered from Bipolar disorder. She sits in her room everyday without a word.

"Fuck all of you, I hate you." I heard him yell

"Michael go down to the lunchroom okay?" I heard a doctor say. He brushed past the doctor and headed downstairs. Me and Ashton shared a look.

"Hey could you come to lunch with me." Ashton asked. It was the first time he had ever talked to me.

"Sure no problem." I said giving him a small smile.

"Come let's sit next to Michael." he said.

"I'm not so sure." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't be afraid of him, he's not going to hurt you, people make him seem crazy but he's not." Ashton said. I nodded and sat next to him.

"Hey Michael." Ashton said. I looked up to see Michael staring down at me.

"Hey Ash, who's your friend." he said with a grin.

"Oh this is Braden." Ashton said.

"Nice to meet you Braden." he said. We sat down to eat.

"So why are you here?" Michael asked.

"Oh, I have schizophrenia." I said.

"Really I thought you were suicidal cause..."

I quickly covered up my scars with my sleeves.

"Sorry I didn't mean..."

Before Michael could finish I told him it was ok. He apologized again.

"How long have you been here." Michael asked.

"About 11 years." I said. Michael widened his eyes.

"Why so long." he asked.

"Because my shit parents said that out of all of their children I was the worst, so they sent me here at six years old." I explained to him.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"So whats your problem?" I asked trying to get an answer out of him. But he didn't answer.

"Oh my gosh why are you sitting next to Ashton." I heard a girl yell.

"Why not." I yelled back.

"He's a total freak." she said.

I could see Ashton pulling on his hair.

"Don't you remember, what he did last time after his friend died.?" she asked.

"He tried killing himself." she said laughing at him.

Ashton was rocking back and forth in his seat. Tears streaming down his face.

"I hate myself, I hate myself." he continuously yelled.

"Fuck off you idiotic bitch." I yelled.

"Geez relax I was only joking." she said with a worried look.

"Well that's not something to joke about." I said. She apologized.

A doctor came by and took Ashton to another room.

"Man I've never seen him like that." Michael said.

"Trust me I have and it's not great." I said.

"You never told me why you were here." I said.

"I can't tell you, you wouldn't understand." he said.

"Lunch is over everybody down to the free time room." A security guard said.

"Oh Braden there's a new boy, I don't know his name though." Michael said.

"Maybe we'll meet him now." I said. We went down to the free time room.

"Hello I'm Dr.Hemmings." a young looking man said. He had a blonde quiff and blue piercing eyes

"Hi." I said not remembering ever seeing him around. I saw two security guards take him away.

"Luke, relax, relax." I heard them yell.

"No get off me, let me go." he yelled

I saw Michael laughing.

"Stop laughing." I said trying my hardest not to laugh.

"You can't lie it's funny." he said. It was the first time I had ever seen him laugh.

"You have a nice laugh." I said.

"And you have a nice face." he said poking my cheek.

We stared into each others eyes. His light green eyes looked amazing.

"You know you're pretty." he said touching my hair. I smiled.

"Alright guys we're assigning new cell mates today." a doctor said. I stood there in shock since I used to have a roommate, but she ended up killing herself two years ago. I don't remember much other than that she hung her self.

"So what's up with the Luke kid." I asked.

"I don't know he's just crazy." Michael said.

But maybe he wasn't that bad.