Chapter 39

By the time we went through those annoying questions (Bill's so overprotective), Fleur had already extended the table and added three more chairs. They were still eating lunch.

"Want anything?" Bill asked.

"We already ate. Thanks, though," I said.

"Hi!" Ron called, getting up and running towards us.

"Hi!" Fred And George replied in unison.

"What brings you here? And where's Charlie?" 

"Charlie's at that Order meeting," Fred sighed.

"Or at least we think he is. Mum kicked us out so you never know..." George said optimistically.

"Sit down!" Fleur offered. 

"Thanks." One of the twins said, though I was too distracted with something else to know which one.

"Ron..."

"Ginny!" Ron shouted sarcastically.

"What exactly were you doing with Harry?"

"If I could tell you, I would, Ginny. Don't worry about it." Both Ron and Bill were suddenly very interested in their food and we sat in silence until Fleur made a suggestion.

"Bill, why don't you take Ginny and show her the views?" she said in her thick French accent.

"Sure. C'mon, Ginny," Bill said, already holding both our rain jackets and halfway out the door.

"Can we come?" Fred asked.

"Ron can," Bil shot back. "You two get to spend enough time with her."

"Fine," Fred pouted.

"At least Fleur's here!" George remarked, smiling mischievously.

"Stop hitting on my wife!" Bill joked, throwing a nearby pillow at George.

"C'mon, Bill!" Ron called.

"Coming!" Bill said, shoving my coat into my arms as he put his own on.