•109•

Many of the dreams revealed by Miss Goldenweek's Colours Trap were of her organisations members.

I suggest you read Miss Goldenweek's "Operation: Meet Baroque Works".  Chapters 359-413, 42 instalments + 1 extra instalment, just read the cover story for each chapter.

Crocodiles's dream was to become the Pirate King.  

Mr. 1's dream to be a superhero was a pun with his Devil Fruit, the Supa Supa no Mi, because in Japan super is supa. His nickname as a "Killer" makes it somewhat ironic with heroism.

Mr. 4's dream to be a pizza boy would have been hindered by the fact he was too slow (hence why his apron has "delivery in 30 hours" written on it).

Mr. 5's dream to be a fireman was also considered problematic, as his Devil Fruit powers are something a fireman would have considered hazardous. (On the other hand, the fact that he was immune to explosions could be seen as beneficial as he would be unaffected by back draft explosions).

Miss Doublefinger's dream to remain as Paula the cafe owner would not have been considered ideal due to the Spiders Cafe's run-down state. (However, her dream was one of the few to be realised: the Baroque Works members who escaped returned to create a new Spiders Cafe from the Cactus Saloon)

Miss Merry Christmas' dream to be a princess was also considered very far-fetched because of her rudeness and Devil Fruit power involving digging around in the dirt.

Miss Valentine's wished to be a girl who creates chocolate confections, linked to her name "Valentine." It can also be considered ironic, due to her lemon theme and as chocolates are often linked to obesity, though her Devil Fruit allows her to hide her weight.

Mr. 2 Bon Kurei later revealed he had always dreamed of meeting Emporio Ivankov, a dream he later is able to make happen in Impel Down thanks to Luffy. His dream had been hindered by the fact that Ivankov was held within Impel Down's walls.

Miss All Sunday (Robin) own dream was revealed through the Straw Hats' adventures: to discover the True History. Her dream was hindered by her plight against the World Government, something later revoked by the Straw Hats' dedication to their own crew-mates.

Out of all the officer agents only Mr. 3 did not have his dream revealed by Miss Goldenweek's technique.  

What do you think their dreams would be?