THE MEETING (chapter 1)

You have been walking you reached the park you need a rest you sit down panting unsuspecting that there is someone in the shadow watching you closely smiling. Sitting on a bench panting. why didn't I take that offer for a ride you think. *rustle rustle snap crack* that's the bushes ..... Wait bushes don't make sound. you begin to freak out. It's just a cat just an animal nothing to wrong about *rustle rustle snap crack* there it is again but louder. You have to move you can't stay here your up on your feet running when *smack*.....................

*a body male unmoving black greasy hair white bloody hoddie black skinny jeans* "oh my!" Bending down you check for a pulse there is one! He's alive, rolling him onto his back when you see his face "wtf" a smile has been caved into his face. *sirens in this distance* You pick him up carrying him, he is light for a guy. He has a cut along his stomach bleeding, running you arrive at your house opening the door walking in closing and locking the door laying the boy around your age 16. Rushing around your house you collect the following items: towels, needle, thread bowel of warm water, and gloves also some alcohol wipes. You remove his hoodie to find him shirtless underneath blushing you observe his cut cursing you realise his skinny jeans must be pulled down as you do that he stirs. You dip the towel in the water gentle cleaning up the blood, the cut is long thin but deep sighing you clean the needle and thread making sure their are mostly bacteria free and then you clean up the wound the unconscious male groans in pain "sorry," you mutter. "This will hurt," you begin to stitch his wound up carefully like you mother has done for you. When you finish you take a towel cleaning the wound again after that you take the bloody clothes and towel putting them in the washing machine with the other light coloured clothes you have turning the washing machine on you leave the laundry to the lounge seeing the male still unconscious. Picking him up you carry him to your room laying him on your clean bed. Getting out your phone walking down to the kitchen making your self a sandwich reading the creepypasta Jeff the Killer.